Pediatrician Recommendations - North Atlanta — The Bump
Atlanta Babies

Pediatrician Recommendations - North Atlanta

myunderdogmyunderdog member
edited June 2015 in Atlanta Babies
We are looking for a new pediatrician for our 7 month old.  The one we have currently has been very sexist towards my husband, who is a stay at home dad.  Whenever we go into appointments her and the nurses ask the normal questions like how much is she drinking, how many wet diapers ect, but won't acknowledge that my husband is there and always directs the questions about what baby does during the day to me!  (every time I remind her he takes care of baby during the day and she brushes it off)

We would also prefer someone who is knowledgeable about breastfeeding, and willing to discuss alternatives to "traditional" child care like extended vaccine schedules or baby led weaning.

Re: Pediatrician Recommendations - North Atlanta

• I'm on the hunt for a good pediatrician as well. I'll let you know what I find out!
  • Loading the player...
  • Sandy Springs Pediatrics
    exaltedone
  • Loading the player...
  • Northside pediatrics is great, that's who I will be using. I think they have two locations: one in Woodstock and another in Sandy Springs
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Surprise BFP! 06/08/15
    Nadine GraceMarie  02/10/16
    Diagnosed with placenta increta post delivery: emergency partial hysterectomy - cervix and ovaries still intact 
    Gestational surrogacy or adoption TBD

• yrobinson28yrobinson28 member
    edited June 2015
    Children's Healthcare of Atlanta
    Children's Care Pediatrics
    Dr. Willa Moore
    404-705-3100
    5445 Meridian Mark rd Ste 380
    Atlanta, 30342
    Across the steer from Northside Hospital
    Accepting new patients
    She is very knowledgeable in all aspects, hands on, and acts right away. The staff is also friendly, professional, and great with the children. Blood work specialty can be drawn on the first floor which is great, and hospital is next door which is also a plus, everything you need in one complex.
  • Peachtree Park Pediatrics. They have an LC in house, too.
  • Northside pediatrics