Live Chats Featuring YOUR Topic! — The Bump
Pregnant after IF

Live Chats Featuring YOUR Topic!

Hi Bumpies,

In recent months, we received a lot of feedback from you about additions you’d like to see in The Bump community. A recurring suggestion was programming live chats with experts.

Since hearing from you, we have brought a variety of chats to the community. The topics ranged from eco-friendly parenting and struggling with infertility, to methods for coping with loss.

We are determined to fulfill our promise to continue to improve the community for our members. So, we’re asking you to share any other subjects you’d like us to focus on in the upcoming months. Your input will directly impact our live chat topics.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best,

The Bump

Re: Live Chats Featuring YOUR Topic!

• I'm having the hardest time on these forums I want to speak and ask so many questions and Im not sure what I'm doing wrong, I click on the reply button a million times but nothing will let me reply Please help me?!?
    helloworld258
  • Colleen0516Colleen0516
    1000 Comments 500 Love Its Second Anniversary First Answer
    edited June 2017
    Sometimes the app/ phone doesn't work. Go on a computer and try....
    If your app is working or u use and internet browser on your phone:
    At the very end of each thread there is a spot that says "leave a reply" you can write your reply there and tag the person you wantto see it by using the "@" and their name (ex: @Colleen0516
    Me 30 || DH 36
    Unexplained Infertility- Postive for MTHFR Gene Mutation

Natural cycles with 1 miscarriage
    -3 IUI's w/ Clomid= BFN 
    -IVF #1-Follistim and Menopur= BFN
    ***11 Eggs, 10 mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 1 (day 5) 2 made it to freeze
    -FET #1- Transferred 2, day 5 embryos =BFN
    -IVF #2- Follistim and Menopur = BFN
    ***11 retrieved, 8 mature, 6 fertilized, transferred 2 (day 3), 4 made it to freeze (Follistim and Menopur) = BFN
    -FET #2- Transferred 2, day 3 embryos = BFN
    **Changed doctor**
    -IUI #4- natural cycle = BFN
    -IUI #5- Follistim (5 eggs) BFP- lead to Miscarriage  :'(
    -Laproscopic Surgery for Endometriosis, Polyp removal and Cyst removal. 
    -IVF #3- Menopur, Follistim, Lupron, Ganirellex- BFP lead to Eptopic Pregnancy  :'(
    ***11 Eggs retrieved, 10 Mature, 8 fertilized, transferred 3 embryos (day 3), 0 made it to freeze
    -Lapropscopic surgery- Removal of Fallopian Tube
    -IVF #4- Estrogen Priming with Vivelle dot, Menopur, Follistim, Ganirellex- BFP  :)
    ***15 Eggs retreived, 11 mature, 11 fertilized, 2 embryos transferred (day 3), 2 made it to freeze
    Found out I was positive for MTHFR Gene Mutation during TWW of IVF #4