Live Chats Featuring YOUR Topic! — The Bump
Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

Live Chats Featuring YOUR Topic!

Hi Bumpies,

In recent months, we received a lot of feedback from you about additions you’d like to see in The Bump community. A recurring suggestion was programming live chats with experts.

Since hearing from you, we have brought a variety of chats to the community. The topics ranged from eco-friendly parenting and struggling with infertility, to methods for coping with loss.

We are determined to fulfill our promise to continue to improve the community for our members. So, we’re asking you to share any other subjects you’d like us to focus on in the upcoming months. Your input will directly impact our live chat topics.

Thank you for your continued support.

Best,

The Bump

petrichorblu

Re: Live Chats Featuring YOUR Topic!

• ddjdbdbfbfbddjdbdbfbfb
    First Comment Photogenic
    edited July 2016
    *Removed by Admin*
  • TTC after miscarriage
    31 years young
    from Seattle(ish)
    5 years married
    FTM and PGAL
    EDD is 12/23/17
    -- It's a BOY! ---

petrichorbluoscarlizknottie5dada742e7478ef2
  • Loading the player...
  • Coping with a split after a miscarriage
    petrichorbluoscarliz
  • How to cope with multiple miscarriages 
  • I just lost my baby and I don’t know how to understand or feel I can’t stop crying does anyone have any advice
  • @dianealexiss We just lost our as well. I don't know that anything feels particularly helpful right now. 

The crying comes and goes for me as it will without consent. I've just been trying to stay busy. 
  • Second loss in a row this time d&c yesterday misdiagnosed ectopic given metrotraxate shots my heart hurts so badly and my husband wants to end things