December 2015 Moms
Options

Tagging PSA

I hope this is found useful and not annoying. I'm writing because I've seen a few times where someone was responding to another person but didn't use their name and, therefore, the post may have not been seen. I've missed a few responses to me this way and then caught them days later.

So, when you are in a thread and want to write back to a specific person's comment you can start the response by typing @ and then their username. This way they are tagged. On your phone the name will be filled in for you so that's a bonus!

Hope that helps
@cmdd :p

Re: Tagging PSA

• Options
    @CMDD do you actually get notifications when someone tags you? Maybe my phone app is just wonky but I never get any sort of notification whether my comment was quoted or I was tagged, only way I see is to go back and check. Would love to figure out an easier way though!
  • Options
    CMDDCMDD member
    @koala1107 when I open the app, or when someone tags me while I'm in it, it appears at the bottom of my screen. Sometimes I go on my iPad or computer just to make sure I haven't missed anything when I've been away a while.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I use the mobile app, and I don't receive any notifications. I just have to go back and check threads. :(
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    CMDDCMDD member
    Ya know, they SHOULD change the app to add notifications. Let's get on that please, bump peeps.
  • Options
    313Meg313Meg member
    I sometimes get a little black pop-up when I get tagged. But I usually check via laptop 1x a day in case.
  • Options
    I haven't tried the app on my iPad.... honestly haven't touched iPad in weeks LOLOL 
    Do you get the notifications on it like you would from a computer?
    imageimage
    imageimage
    image 05.06 @4w | 08.06 @5w | 03.07 @9w01.04.10 {RIP} AML | 09.11 @6w | 02.12 @7w10.22.12-11.04.12 {RIP} ASL | 09.13 @12wimage
  • Options
    Thanks for posting this! I can only see notification on my computer too :(
  • Options
    CMDDCMDD member
    @imfunsizeniki on my iPad and computer it looks the same..but thats prob bc i'm using a browser both times. 
  • Options
    ahhh, quite possibly @cmdd will give it a shot later.  I hate when I haven't been able to get on the computer in a few days and see all the notifications I've missed...
    imageimage
    imageimage
    image 05.06 @4w | 08.06 @5w | 03.07 @9w01.04.10 {RIP} AML | 09.11 @6w | 02.12 @7w10.22.12-11.04.12 {RIP} ASL | 09.13 @12wimage
  • Options
    On my phone, they popup so fast and go away that I can't get to them.

Jamie

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

• Options
    I'm also strictly mobile, but I guess I'll go on my iPad for this reason. And completely agree with you! Thank you @CMDD for this post!