November 2015 Moms

Internet Safety and HDBD

Happy Sunday fun-day everyone! I just wanted to take a moment to remind everyone to please be careful posting pictures online. Not just the ultrasound pictures with your name on them, but even your bump pictures. Most of us will start to show soon and as we continue to grow, please remember that this is a public forum and that pregnant women are a fetish for some people.  Another site I lurk had an issue with their bump pictures being used for 'personal reasons' with another group around a month ago. I'm not trying to creep anyone out, just please be aware! I don't want any of us to have to deal with that. 

On a less gross note... Favorite Sunday brunch?

Re: Internet Safety and HDBD

• Loading the player...
  • Favorite Sunday brunch! Yes! Blueberry pancakes with peanut butter and Turkey sausage links on the side. So good!!!

Oh, and thank you for the PSA! Easy to forget in our excitement that the internet is a scary place!
    Me: 28, DH: 40
    Married 9/28/13
    DS born 11/12/15
    EDD 8/13/18
  • FalchasFalchas member
    Thank you, always good to remember!

Now brunch: waffles, chicken sausage, orange juice and a latte.
    In about 6 months brunch: Eggs Benedict, loads of coffee and a huge Bloody or mimosa.
  • Eggs benedict for the win.  Had some yesterday, not giving that up.
    Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • @falchas that brunch just made me drool a bit.
  • Monkey bread, susuage links, eggs, fruit salad, OJ
  • Excellent reminder.  This forum is completely public and it's very easy to find some ladies based on the information they provide.  Child's name,  last name, type of car, city/state, age, how many kids, when SO is out of town, etc.  As much as I like everyone on here, we're not the only ones actually on here. 
    June Siggy Challenge image
  • Thank you for this reminder! It's all too easy to forget the creepers out there, but important to keep in mind.

And I could really go for some fried chicken and waffles :)
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• Also, please wear clothes, ladies!! If you wouldn't put it in your Facebook for your mom to see, don't put it on here!
  • Also, please wear clothes, ladies!! If you wouldn't put it in your Facebook for your mom to see, don't put it on here!

Thank you!! Yes!