Trying to Get Pregnant

Come out and post.. WTO Sunday

I tried this yesterday and not much interest. I will try again today and if no post, I promise to stop. I love reading these and hope veterans and newbies (like me) will participate.

For those waiting to ovulate.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 7

What are you doing to get KU: everything possible. Charting CM and temps on FF, OPKs, PNV, sex EOD, green tea, lots of water.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I start POAS today (OPKs) and oddly this excites me. I am also wondering where everyone went. Seems there isn't a lot of activity going on.

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of Sunglasses? I prefer Oakley. They are great investment if you can take care of them.

Re: Come out and post.. WTO Sunday

• Month/Cycle: 8/8
    CD: 23
    What are you doing to get KU: Charting CM, OPKs, temping
    Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I hate that it's CD23 and my OPKs still aren't even close to positive.  This is one of the latest cycles I've had for O.  Usually I'm at least getting a near +OPK.  My temps also dropped the past few days into the 96.x range, which is unusual for me.  Not sure what's up with that.  

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of Sunglasses? I don't have a preference, but I tend to always end up with Oakleys.  Mostly because they're DH's favorite brand. 

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 26 | DH: 27

• MrsDepoMrsDepo member
    I'll bite...

M/C: 3/3

CD: 18

WAYDTGKU: PNVs, OPKs, temping, sex approx. EoD, FF.

R/R/CS: Day 3 of positive OPKs, didn't get a temp shift this morning, but I O'd on CD18 last month so I hope it is the same this month. Little bit frustrated that I have 2 higher temps in the past couple of days due to outside circumstances so I hope it doesn't mess up FF's interpretation of my chart too bad. I thought that I had O'd when I saw those two temps but the recent positive OPKs and the super EWCM makes me now think otherwise. Not sure if I can get DH to have sex again tonight but I really want to hit O-day. 

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of sunglasses? DH likes Fossil sunglasses and we love their watches but I just got a pair of the Vera Wang ones that weren't expensive at all before our cruise and I love them!
    Him:31Me:27
    NTNP#1 since 12/14, TTC#1 since 4/15
    LPD diagnosis 9/15
    Femara + TI #1: 12/15 - 1/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #2: 1/16 - 2/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #3: 2/16 - 3/16 = BFP (Squish) 3/18/16, no growth/HB 4/12/16, MC on 5/3/16
    Taking a break from trying to focus on graduate school!
  • Loading the player...
  • @Fepon24 I'm not WTO but wanted to mention that I also love Oakley sunglasses. I'm not always the best with them. It would be nice if they made lenses that didn't scratch.  
    Anniversary
    Me (29) + DH (30) | Dating 2003 | Married 2008
    DS - 02/21/2016

• MrsDepo said:
    I'll bite...

R/R/CS: Day 3 of positive OPKs, didn't get a temp shift this morning, but I O'd on CD18 last month so I hope it is the same this month. Little bit frustrated that I have 2 higher temps in the past couple of days due to outside circumstances so I hope it doesn't mess up FF's interpretation of my chart too bad. I thought that I had O'd when I saw those two temps but the recent positive OPKs and the super EWCM makes me now think otherwise. Not sure if I can get DH to have sex again tonight but I really want to hit O-day. 

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of sunglasses? DH likes Fossil sunglasses and we love their watches but I just got a pair of the Vera Wang ones that weren't expensive at all before our cruise and I love them!
    Weird comment:  I'm jealous of all the EWCM you get!! I'm lucky if I get one tiny batch on one day. :(  I'm usually just watery.  

I also hate when I mess up my temps over something like sleep deprivation or one too many glasses of wine!

Pregnancy Ticker

Me: 26 | DH: 27

• Im in too!

Month/Cycle: 14 (11 AL) * benched right now so I'm not calling it an actual cycle.

CD: 12

What are you doing to get KU: nothing, on the bench. What I was doing : prental vitamin, iron supplement, vitamin D, levothyroxine (synthroid), royal jelly, pineapple core (that was just for fun), charting and OPK's. I have DH on co q10 and multivamins with zinc.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: not much to report from the bench, just hanging out waiting for my thyroid to regulate

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of Sunglasses? I am soooo far removed from the fashion world I honestly just need something to wear. Current sunglasses are ray ban and Oakley, they work for me
  • I'm in

Month/Cycle: 1/1 *see rant

CD: 2

What are you doing to get KU: prenatals, x-tra folic acid, vitamin D, CM and plan on sex every other day + maybe OPK's.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: wish my RE doc had told me I was good to ttc again sooner so I hadn't missed last O

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of Sunglasses? At the moment a pair of my DH's Oakley. Otherwise I'll just wear what I find laying around.
  • Month/Cycle: 3

CD: 8

What are you doing to get KU: prenatals, using the Clear blue fertility monitor to better pinpoint ovulation, temping

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: My temps are slightly erratic already but hopefully they will even out a bit this week. Last week was rough and I'm hoping next week will be better.

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of sunglasses?  I usually wear Fossil but my dog got a hold of them and chewed them so I have just been using a cheap pair of Target sunglasses. I actually really like them but may look at the Fossil outlet this summer for a new pair.
  • Month/Cycle: 1/1

CD: 10

What are you doing to get KU: sex EOTD (kinda sorta... see rant), prenatals, FF

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: The universe is working against my TTC plans for month 1! Work is sending me out of state for the next 4 days and I had an ear infection a couple weeks ago that I was placed on antibiotics for which then gave me a yeast infection. fml. hopefully we'll be able to work it out the night I get back!

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of sunglasses? I get the cheapies, usually from kohls... I throw them in my purse and don't take the best care of them so i avoid the more expensive brands.

httpi62tinypiccomuarkwpng

httpdb88884558af2dd1308c-3341812d6775871652d58b599202ab3cr4cf1rackcdncomthebumpvanillaforumscomFileUploadb7817660919c960ebd43e30c9c837741jpg
  • Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 37

What are you doing to get KU: right now I'm taking provera to kick start my period. I'm also taking prenatal and fish oil. I'm charting and using opks

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: my rant is I wish I never started bc it messed my cycles up and I haven't ovulated in 3 months so it's making it harder to get pregnant. Never had fertility issues till now, :(

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of sunglasses? I like cheap walmart glasses, but lately I haven't worn them because my eye site sucks, so I'm working on prescription sunglasses. I'm a loser I know lol.
  • PibbleMomPibbleMom member
    edited May 2015
    For those waiting to ovulate.

Month/Cycle: 3/3

CD: 11

What are you doing to get KU: charting Temps, looking for EWCM but haven't tried charting it yet. Might start this cycle. EOD this week hopefully as we get close to FW. I tend to O CD 18-20, but last month was extra long.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Rant not related to TTC. My friggen dog decided to eat God knows what and threw up ALL over my car today. It took me 3 hrs of cleaning to get most of the stink out. Used water and vinegar and a shop vac, anyone have any other ways of getting gross out of carpet?

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of Sunglasses? I love my Maui Jim's, but they fell off my head and shattered. Sending them back in to get new lenses.
  • Month/Cycle: 2/2

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU: Charting CM and temps on FF, sex EOD, prenatal vitamins and lots of water. 

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: I have dotted cross hairs today but I don't know if its right.  I'm thinking the few temps I messed up affected when FF says I o'd but I guess I will wait and see what happens in the next few days, so for now I'm hanging out on WTO. 

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of Sunglasses? I love my Oakley's!
  • MrsDepoMrsDepo member
    edited June 2015
    Meglit89 said:
    MrsDepo said:
    I'll bite...

Weird comment:  I'm jealous of all the EWCM you get!! I'm lucky if I get one tiny batch on one day. :(  I'm usually just watery.  

I also hate when I mess up my temps over something like sleep deprivation or one too many glasses of wine!
    It took a while! I didn't get it for months after I got off BCP and this month it has been off the charts. It's getting a little silly honestly but they line up with the small LH surges I've been detecting with OPKs so I think my body is sitting at "almost ready to ovulate" but not quite there yet. Have my fingers crossed for today since my OPKs seem to be fading out again.

Edit: I also have hyperhydrosis so I sweat a ton, so I wonder if it could be the reason I'm always producing cervical and vaginal fluids.
    Him:31Me:27
    NTNP#1 since 12/14, TTC#1 since 4/15
    LPD diagnosis 9/15
    Femara + TI #1: 12/15 - 1/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #2: 1/16 - 2/16 = BFN
    Femara + Ovidrel + TI #3: 2/16 - 3/16 = BFP (Squish) 3/18/16, no growth/HB 4/12/16, MC on 5/3/16
    Taking a break from trying to focus on graduate school!
  • M/C: 1/1 (first timer!)

CD: 15

WAYDTGKU: prenatal vitamins, BD every other day, starting to chart and starting to temp

R/r/cs: I'm nervous to start temping and charting. So worried I'll do things wrong :p

GTKY: I like cheapy sunglasses from the gas stations. I always loose good ones. The cruddy ones I seem to be able to hang onto forever!
  • anyone WTO today?  Didn't see a Monday post, so figure I'll jump in here (since I'm bored at work counting down the minutes until it's time to go home!)

Month/Cycle: 5

CD: 17

What are you doing to get KU: Charting/temping, OPKs, BDing, prenatals, appt for an ultrasound Weds to check out my ovaries (FX)

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Got a bad cold/sinus infection last week. Probably should have started BDing Friday, but its pretty hard to get in the mood when you're feeling like a snot factory, so waited until yesterday.  I think today may be O day. Got a positive OPK yesterday and today. We'll see what happens with my temps. Also wondering if antibiotics affect OPKs at all??

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of Sunglasses? Currently wearing a new pair of Burberry shades. But I need to get my RayBan Aviators repaired, 'cause they're my fav
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Been lurking a lot so decided to finally join in on this...

Month/Cycle: 5/3 

CD: 16

What are you doing to get KU: prenatal vitamins and DHA, charting and OPK's. Sex daily as much as possible, if not every other day.

Rant/Rave/Chart Stalk: Frustrated with the OPK's, not sure they work... I am pretty sure I ovulate today or tomorrow as I have all other signs. Still frustrated that a year after BC I still don't have regular cycles though I feel like they are starting to regulate a bit more lately. 

GTKY: What is your favorite brand of Sunglasses? The cheapies that look like wayfayers. I have bought a few nice pairs in my life and always lose them! My ideal would be Ray Ban's.