December 2015 Moms

11 week belly to the touch

What's everyone's 11 week belly feel like to the touch?  Anyone able to feel much yet?  I still feel like all I feel is the chub that was there before  haha  (I was a size 16 before getting pregnant)

Re: 11 week belly to the touch

• BabyVAZBabyVAZ member
    I'm not sure. But I think I can feel. I was a size 2 before and I'm having some very interesting movement in my belly right where the baby is. Wiggles I just posted about this. People prob think I'm crazy. My husband thought I was until he felt it , again and again.
  • Sorry, I was thinking more like what does your tummy feel like when you touch your belly with your hands.  Not if you can feel baby moving.  Can anyone feel the bump there yet?
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope I just feel my fluff too. I just turned 11w yesterday

August '18 March Siggy Challenge - You had ONE JOB

Pregnancy Ticker

• My belly is hard
  • I'm 10 weeks and mine is so hard!
  • Im chubby. But when i lay down there's a nice hard lump. I am almost 14 weeks.
  • I'm almost 12 weeks. Up until last week it felt mushy now it finally feels hard.
  • Mine is firm... Which is a little different since I was somewhat pudgey before getting pregnant! :)
  • 13 weeks and 1 day.  Mine feels hard to the touch.  DH keeps commenting on it, haha
  • I am just shy of 10 weeks and my tummy is already hard-ish. Granted we're having twins so I think I may be on the "fast track".
  • I'm almost 12w and I have a golf ball sized bulge popping out from my pubic bone. OB says that's uterus. It's firm to the touch.
  • 11 weeks and I've popped just over the top of my pelvic bone. I can feel/see it sometimes, but it depends on the bloat that day.
  • I'm 10w and lower pelvis is firm and noticeably sticking out slightly. Im very lean so can detect any changes. It kind of looks funny cause it's just the very lower part of tummy :)
  • I'm 11w tomorrow. I started taking photos since week 6. And compared to then, my stomach now sticks out about an inch more. It feels hard and I noticed I used to lean my belly into the counter when I do dishes and brush my teeth but it hurts to do it now.
  • I'm almost 12 weeks and feeling flabby. Ready for that hard bump.
  • mfargliomfarglio member
    edited May 2015
    I'm 10 weeks 2 days and my actual belly hasn't changed at all but I can feel my uterus right in between my belly button and top of my pant line. I wouldn't have been able to find it but I had an ultrasound on Thursday and knew where it was from there and the tech showed me how to feel for it. It's a very small bulge that is extremely firm. You can't see it, can only feel it with your fingertips if that makes sense?

Edited to fix typos & to add it was an abdominal ultrasound that I got not transvaginal.
  • Mine is getting hard and my bump has appeared. I remained flat and my obliques still toned, but last night, the bump popped out. I'm a size 0 and all my clothes still fit, just round belly instead of bloated belly I'm 11 weeks tomorrow
  • I'm a plus size girl (size 20-22) and I'm still just flabby (11 weeks 1 day).  Been checking for my uterus but my c-section scar is right there at my pubic bone and the doc said my uterus was a little tilted so I think it will be a bit harder to tell.  I definitely felt it when my uterus "popped" during my last pregnancy though so I think I will be able to eventually.  :)
  • I was size 16 too. I'm 13w2d and I only feel pudgier. My bloat did go down last week. I could actually button my pants last week! So I expect to start seeing a a harder bump in the next few weeks. This is my 4th pregnancy, 2nd baby.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm a size 16 too and 11 weeks 2 days and my belly is hard and definitely sticking out more than I'd like it to for a few more weeks haha!
  • OhashfoOhashfo member
    I am 13w4d and no hardness just soft tummy.
  • I'm 11 weeks today and my stomach is starting to get a little harder. Mine is definitely a mixture between bloat and growing uterus ... mostly bloat. I'm so excited for my "blump" to finally become a "bump"!
  • BubbzBubbz member
    11w and squish, squish, squish. Sigh.
    Is heartily apologizing to her child in advance for genes that predispose them to shitty vision and being Too Damn Tall.
  • Im 10w4d and a few days ago it was so hard! Then I drank a lot of water, had a few decent trips to the bathroom (had been having issues) and now its back to normal (a little squishy and not as bloated). Its so weird how the gastro stuff can change symptoms day to day.
  • Mine is hard and i can't suck it in completely anymore. 
  • e2wiree2wire member
    I'm 11w4d and all chub. I feel a little fuller in my low tum but that's basically it. Waiting! :-)
  • 12 w and can feel what I think is my uterus just above my pelvic bone, but who knows.
  • Thanks everyone for your answers!   It was helpful to see that most of you are all feeling the same thing as me.... Which is just tummy still.   I had read that I "should be" starting to see and feel a bump, but I don't think I can yet.  I feel more assured after your comments.   Need to remember that I can't believe that everything will happen just when "it's supposed to happen".  
  • kleshellekleshelle member
    edited June 2015
    I was always afraid to push around on my belly but I'm almost 14w and I can feel it getting firmer where baby is, my SO was pushing on it yesterday and he said it felt like a little balloon was in there lol
    Everyone's body's are 100% different there's no way to say when everyone will feel that, some feel it way earlier, some way later. Just depends :)
  • Lay on your back and you will probably feel a hard ball above public bone.