September 2015 Moms
Options

Twin Pregnancy

This pregnancy has been a challenge since day one. They can't tell rather my twins are fraternal or identical based on my placenta. I've experienced crazy sickness, round ligament pain, wacky hormones, and I've been very emotional which has resulted in my ultimate emotion being anger. Lol, they're making me insane and quite ticky. I think I may be anxious and somewhat nevervous of becoming a first time mom of two!!I can't wait until they're here so I can feel "normal" again. I'll be 26 weeks tmrw!

Re: Twin Pregnancy

• Options
    I'm twenty_one and expecting twin girls****
  • Options
    I'm sorry this pregnancy has been such a challenge for you. Cut yourself some slack - while most of us are growing one person and feeling a little grumpy about it, you're doing twice the work! Congratulations on your twin girls - that's really exciting! I'd be anxious and nervous about twins, too; but you're going to be just fine.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    You're right. Thank you so much! And congratulations to you as well!
  • Options
    Congratulations! Every pregnancy is different. With my first I was so sick and nauseous the whole time, had horrible RLP, and I tore like crazy during delivery. With my twins I felt fantastic except for heartburn, but ended up on bedrest for a shortening cervix. It was maddening because I felt like I could have done anything and I wasn't allowed to. Delivery was a breeze as well because they were so small! I would take my twin pregnancy over my singleton pregnancies any day. You just never know what you're going to get

BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    Don't be hard on yourself.  I'm 25 weeks with twins, and this is my third pregnancy.  I always prided myself on how well I did in my first two pregnancies, I complained very little and felt like pregnancy wasn't too tough.  This time has been totally different, and while I sometimes feel bad for whining, complaining or resting a lot, the botttom line is that carrying two IS harder on your body.  Take heart in knowing it is hard work and that you are doing a wonderful job!
  • Options
    Thank you ladies!!!! You have made me feel much better about my pregnancy. Being a FTM and preparing myself for two has just been tough. However, you understand what I'm going through and I trust that it will get better!