August 2015 Moms

Update: Something is very wrong

We still wait for answers. The chromasome tests from the amniocentesis will be back on Friday, so a long wait. Those will rule out the three fatal trisomy possibilities or will seal our son's fate. If those come back as not issues, the geneticists will begin to look deeper into his chromosomes. This will be the longest week of my life as we wait.

Re: Update: Something is very wrong

• Praying everything goes well!
  • Miz_LizMiz_Liz member
    I have been keeping you in my thoughts and prayers still and will continue to do so!! Your son is so beautiful!! I hope that Friday brings great news, I am sorry that you have to wait so long for answers. ::hugs::
  • Loading the player...
  • Thanks for the update. I know that waiting for the test results is agonizing, we did that at 13 weeks (because of previous MC). Keep yourself busy this week! We will be praying for good results for you and your little one. I'm not sure what your beliefs are but, I strongly believe that God has a very specific plan for you and your baby. Although we don't know what it is, I always find comfort in knowing that everything is in His hands.
  • EmEeGeeEmEeGee member
    I hope this week flies by for you. Have been thinking about you and will continue to keep you in my thoughts. Your babe is beautiful! Thank you for updating us.
  • Thank you for taking the time to update us! I've had you and your LO in my prayers, I hope everything turns out ok.
  • Thinking of you and I hope you get your answers soon. Your son looks precious in his ultrasound.
    Pregnancy Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • BosloveBoslove member
    Keeping your family in my T&P .. I did the amnio at 19wks and the extra look into the chromosomes at wk20. It can get stressful, lean on your family, talk it out as much as you need.

• Thoughts and prayers for you, so and little boy
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • We still wait for answers. The chromasome tests from the amniocentesis will be back on Friday, so a long wait. Those will rule out the three fatal trisomy possibilities or will seal our son's fate. If those come back as not issues, the geneticists will begin to look deeper into his chromosomes. This will be the longest week of my life as we wait.

What did I miss??? Did they find something on your 3D ultrasound? Oh sweet girl, try not to worry because it won't help the situation. Sending positive energy!
  • He is beautiful! Continued thoughts and prayers.
  • Continuing to send TnP's...
        DS born 8-16-2013
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • mrieemriee member
    What what's wrong? I missed the 1st post. Either way I hope everything turns out ok ☺
  • mriee said:

What what's wrong? I missed the 1st post. Either way I hope everything turns out ok ☺

My son has clasped hands, low to no movement, a small chin and they cannot find his stomach. He also has an abundance of fluid around him. We find out this Friday if he has a fatal chromosomal issue. (I'm 28 weeks along)
  • mtxomtxo member
    He looks beautiful. Wishing you lots of health and strength.
  • Did they see any similar issues or concerns at the 18/20 week anatomy scan?
    Team Pink! Baby Girl due 8.2.15
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • He looks lovely. Thinking of you and hope this week flys xxx
  • amk013amk013 member
    Sending you prayers!
  • HulerHuler member
    Did they see any similar issues or concerns at the 18/20 week anatomy scan?

This. I know in your previous posts you have mentioned leaking/low amniotic fluid. I would think with issues like that you would be considered high-risk and should have received extra monitoring. Also, this seems like a pretty big issue to miss during the anatomy scan. Very frustrating.
    I'll be thinking of your little guy...
  • jenandbrettjenandbrett member
    edited June 2015
    I'll be praying for you as you wait. I know the agony well. He is so beautiful. What a sweetie. Look at those lips!
    Trigger Warning (LC and loss) -- 
    Married May 2008 
    Beautiful daughter Alyssa born April 23, 2011 
    Precious son Isaac born at 34 weeks in April 27, 2014 with Potters Syndrome Type 4 and Down Syndrome - trusted into the arms of Jesus after 3 hours.
    Pregnant again! Due August 8, 2015 please be healthy, little one!

(results on 2/4/15 showed no Down's and it's a girl!) Lilypie Maternity tickers
  • Huler said:

Did they see any similar issues or concerns at the 18/20 week anatomy scan?

This. I know in your previous posts you have mentioned leaking/low amniotic fluid. I would think with issues like that you would be considered high-risk and should have received extra monitoring. Also, this seems like a pretty big issue to miss during the anatomy scan. Very frustrating.

I'll be thinking of your little guy...

They did not. I have moved cities now and have better doctors. I wish I had been more closely monitored. His 18/20 week scans were all "normal". The leak from 14-16 weeks resolved itself.
  • Seh114Seh114 member
    Thoughts and prayers!!!
  • Thank you for updating us. I will be praying for speedy results.
  • Best wishes! We will have you in our thoughts and prayers.
  • Thoughts and prayers
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Oh sweetheart. You are in my thoughts. Xxx
  • thoughts and prayers for you and your family.  Stay strong.
  • I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how stressful this is for you and your family :( Sending lots of T&Ps your way.
    DS1: 8/3/10, DD1: 8/17/13, DD2: 8/13/15
    Twins lost to due to partial molar pregnancy: September 2011 
    ~~PAL, PgAL Always Welcome~~
  • Thinking of you and your family.
  • Sending prayers your way!
  • Praying for you and your baby boy!
    Mom to AJ: 2/16/2012

Elliott Woodson due 8/2/2015!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • @Blairbear28 Just want you to know I am thinking of you and praying everyday.
  • He looks just gorgeous.  I have been waiting for an update and hoping you were going to say everything was just fine and dandy.  I will continue to pray for you and your sweet baby boy.  I will also hope that everything will be safe and good for you.
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Any news on mini-blairbear?
  • Been thinking about you this week. Praying for good news today and strength for your family no matter what.
    Together since '07
    Married since '12
    Off the pill since 5/14
    BFP: 8/10/14 -- CP 8/22/14
    BFP: 12/10/15 -- Prayers requested

• Hoping you get a good phone call today!

• gmd88gmd88 member
    Good luck today! Thinking of you and LO
  • Many prayers for you today.
  • Hope everything goes well! Praying for you!
  • Been thinking about you all week. Praying for good news today!
  • Have been thinking about you all week and especially today. Prayers for you and baby.