August 2015 Moms
Options

Due August 16, 2015. Glen Ellyn, IL. Facebook Group?

Hi - I am due with my second child in August and I live in Glen Ellyn. I was thinking of starting a facebook group for Summer 2015 babies in or around the Glen Ellyn / DuPage County area. I am currently part of another mom's group with my first child and it has been a wonderful experience getting to know all the other moms with kids around the same age. We do several play dates and mom's night out events as well.

Re: Due August 16, 2015. Glen Ellyn, IL. Facebook Group?

• Options
    I am in Hanover Park and would be interested
    TTC since 10/09 Me-43 DH-44 RE and testing 10/10-11/10, Recommending IVF 1/11 New RE AMA and DOR-DH low motility IVF #1.1 cancelled 3/11 due to poor response IVF #1.2 May 2011, one perfect 8-cell embryo, 3dt-BFN, IVF #2.1 Converted to IUI d/t poor response. New RE 9/2011. IVF 2.2 completed using HGH,EPP,DHEA, Q-10 and accupuncture. Transferred one 8-cell, grade one embryo on 10/19. BFP 10/31/11 Chemical pregancy on 11/2/11. Started stims for IVF #3, our final try, on 12-2-11. ET on 12/18. Transferred 3 Grade A embryos-BFFN Planning DE IVF, late March/early April- Donors ER expected to be 4/2-4/4. PAIF/SAIF welcome
  • Options
    I will be in Downers Grove and would be interested
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I will create a Facebook group. What are your names on Facebook so I can add you ladies?
  • Options
    I'm a september momma but I live in roselle.

My FB name is Katie Lynn...hopefully thats not too common otherwise I can search for you.
  • Options
    I'm in Berwyn and I'd love that. First time mom and I'm super nervous. I may be induced this Thursday but for sure by the end of next week! My birthday is august 17th, August Leo's are fantastic! Xoxo
  • Options
    My Facebook name is Carmen Inez Perez
  • Options
    I'm in Downers Grove and would be interested. My FB name is Emily Foss