January 2016 Moms

Weekend Symptoms Check In MAY 30-31--all symptoms posts here!

Heron422Heron422 member
edited May 2015 in January 2016 Moms

Morning all :) Cool to do a weekend one? Feeling uber laze today.

-Nauseated, slight brown tinge to cm, exhausted, round ligament pain (omg I sneezed and it was horrible!). Mom is in town so she's taking good care of me :)

So happy to be in this little community with everyone <3 There may be some haters, but at the end of the day it is so nice to have a group to go through all of this with, because who understands better than someone actually experiencing it?

imageimage

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Weekend Symptoms Check In MAY 30-31--all symptoms posts here!

• ches1xxches1xx member
    Not feeling to bad today still sore boobs and tired like always lol oh and the hormones wow one min I'm happy and next I want to kill someone x
  • Nauseous and throwing up all day.
    Tired as a mother effer.
    No food sounds good but I'm starving.
    Nightmares and vivid dreams.
    Cramping/pulling in my abdomen.
    Crabby/bitchy/crying...lather rinse repeat.
  • Loading the player...
  • Struggling against feeling MEH but also its raining so it could be that. I still have loose stools. Tiredness. But thats it. I'm aight. Oh, still THIRSTY too.
  • Thirsty definitely, and HOT! Hot outside, hot inside... Hot, hot, hot! My husband even commented after he touched me this morning how my skin felt warm. I was delivering my DS this time last year, and don't remember feeling this uncomfortably warm while 9 mo pregnant. Ahhh hormones! :). Hope all you ladies have a great weekend!!!

• ah1013ah1013 member
    I have been so so so cold. I am going to ask the doctor about it because it seems as if feeling warm is much more normal. I'm wondering if maybe I'm anemic? Also very nauseous. Can't eat anything without feeling very very sick after. Have only thrown up a few times but it stinks to feel so sick all the time. Ginger ale and ginger tea have been helping some. And naps. So many naps. I'm so tired.
  • Bloated yucky feeling. I just need to pass gas or burp!!
    Currently drinking hot water.
    As for round ligament pain @Heron422 sneezing is the worst! Its so uncomfortable
  • carmv01carmv01 member
    edited May 2015
    Sore boobs but that's nothing new. Bloating of course! Flowy tops can barely hide my 8.5 week bloat! 

Besides that I feel good! DH has been out of town for a bachelor party since yesterday and I've been thoroughly enjoying this sanity time to myself :)

EDIT: lol I inserted the image using my phone and had no idea it was so HUGE!
  • Tired, nauseous like all get out, sore boobs and muscles, and I want to eat everything salty. I guess symptoms mean I haven't miscarried, which I'm definitely grateful for, but I feel like I'm hanging on for the second trimester by my fingernails!!
  • So nauseous and tired today. I'm watching a Say Yes to the Dress marathon on TLC and crying at everything. Even the commercials. I'm such a hormonal sap right now.

We're a miserable bunch, are we not? Lol
  • So nauseous and tired today. I'm watching a Say Yes to the Dress marathon on TLC and crying at everything. Even the commercials. I'm such a hormonal sap right now.

LMAO!! I was like this yesterday watching  SYTTD.

Today no nausea...I think it's like a 4 day stretch now with no nausea... could it be over?!?!?!  BUT I am exhausted! I just want to sleep...wake me up when the baby is due lol. My boobs are still only sore now when I take my bra off. I have resorted to wearing double sports bras because I refuse to buy a new (bigger) bra. With the way these things are growing it probably wouldn't fit by the time I got home with it.  (9w1d)

• @carmv01 Cannot believe I'm posting this, but behold, the blump:

Daisypath Anniversary tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers  Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

• emzy86emzy86 member
    The nausea is horrible. I didn't leave my bed today, other than for food or the toilet. And heartburn and a heavy sore stomach. I never know when I'm hungry or full. Just nauseous. Then I eat and get heartburn. Can't wait for 2nd trimester, and all these crappy symptoms better leave me! I can't cope much longer!
  • Bloating, and some cramping today. Also, both my breakfast and lunch caused me to be quite gassy and have to use the bathroom. (tMI) I worry because we have a wedding to go to tonight and I don't know what is causing it to go right through me! I have to eat, but I don't wanna be darting for the bathroom 2-3 times this evening either.
  • Woke up this morning by extreme hunger... And when I get hungry I almost puke. So that was fun. Are a breakfast bar and then went back to sleep. DH woke me up because he heard about a garage sale with a bunch of baby stuff, and it was such an abrupt wake up that I'm soooo nauseous right now. Now he wants to go to the yard sale.... I feel like crap.

Other than that not much to report. Tired and can't get to sleep very well at night. Oh and I bought my first pair of maternity shorts yesterday! And my Bella band. I mean they're just for bloat and comfort right now, but eventually I'll get bigger lol
  • adcc43adcc43 member
    edited May 2015
    Finally the nausea is going away and I actually feel good. Bloated but pants are not feeling tight yet (hurray). Got my first bout of round ligament (completely forgot about this part). Pretty constipated from prenatal vitamin. 8w,2d

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• I thought I was feeling a little better so I didn't take my morning diclectin....big mistake. Worst barfies ever!!!! C'mon 2nd tri!!!
    I've also had a cold. Coughing and sneezing makes you feel like your Ute will explode :(
  • I'm 8 weeks and I'm going on a work trip so I tried to clean out my fridge....lol worst mistake of my life. Hoping this gross nausea stops soon.
  • carmv01carmv01 member
    Heron422 said:

@carmv01 Cannot believe I'm posting this, but behold, the blump:

Ah your image isn't loading for me, @Heron422
  • Boobs are hurting, exhausted, just finished crying because I don't know what I want for dinner... you know, just the usual. I also seem to have managed to pull a muscle in my hip/lower back area so that's fun!
  • @ah1013 - I typically run on the cooler side anyway, but these days I'm even more cold if that possible! The only time I get hot is at night, which is super annoying because getting comfortable at night is hard enough as it is without sweating pools!!
  • Nausea hit me really bad today. Woke up fine bit after my morning yogurt...it went downhill from there. Hoping it doesn't stay! I did not have this with my previous pregnancies.

Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker TickerBabyFruit Ticker
  • My nipples are so sore today. I barley touch them and it could cry. My boobs hurt bad but my nipples on the other hand. Wow!
    I'm constantly hungry. I can't get myself full. Back hurts. Over heating. Peeing all the time. Tired, all the time.
  • EC2016EC2016 member
    I thought my boobs hurt before but they really hurt now. I've been kind of nauseous today too and it's extremely annoying. Being outside in the heat makes it worse. I finally slept off my headache so here's to hoping it stays gone.

Random vent: We told my in laws today and at one point my father in law said I can still do things for myself in the first trimester. Well duh but it's nice for your son to do things for me too, like get me a drink. Geeze.
  • I STILL have no typical symptoms. Only migraine and leg cramps!
  • Was not a good day. Nausea all day (did not get sick though). Can't get myself to eat much. Tired beyond belief and have done nothing today.
  • I STILL have no typical symptoms. Only migraine and leg cramps!

Oooooh, I'm so sorry. I keep waiting for my first pregnancy migraine to hit. I can't take my Fioricet while pregnant. :-/

I've had almost no nausea today. I'm trying not to get my hopes up because I know many of you have reported a good day just to be hit the following day. But it would be fantastic if that part was over.

My hormones aren't too bad but there have been two instances where someone questioned something I said and I went from 0 to bitch in .5 seconds. If I get snippy on here, I swear it's the hormones. I'm normally very easy to get along with.
  • EC2016 said:

I thought my boobs hurt before but they really hurt now. I've been kind of nauseous today too and it's extremely annoying. Being outside in the heat makes it worse. I finally slept off my headache so here's to hoping it stays gone.

Random vent: We told my in laws today and at one point my father in law said I can still do things for myself in the first trimester. Well duh but it's nice for your son to do things for me too, like get me a drink. Geeze.

It's nice even when you aren't pregnant! Good grief. Is your FIL normally like that?
  • DjinnaGDjinnaG member
    I swear my boobs grew yet another size overnight.  Not really painful so much as really full feeling.  Nose won't stop running, hip pain is back, hungry all day.  But nothing's really awful, for which I'm thankful every day I can say that.
    IUD removed 2/13/14
    BFP #1 5/23/14, blighted ovum discovered at 7 wks, Cytotec for missed miscarriage at 8 wks 6/26/14
    BFP #2 4/30/15, heartbeat gone at 8 wks, missed miscarriage again, Cytotec didn't work, D&C 6/12/15
    Biopsy discovered was a partial molar pregnancy, on BC for 6 month wait and test
    Trying again with Follistim/HCG trigger shots beginning January 2016
  • Nothing too much today. The nausea is coming...slowly but surely. But the sore boobs is going away..unless I put pressure on them. Just random little cramps in my lower abdomen. Nothing interesting going on. Just hit my last miscarriage date today..so I'm freaking out about every little ache and pain. Or lack of symptoms.
  • I'm 6 weeks and 3 days and feel pretty awful. But I embrace it. Means pregnancy is going as should. I have rough first trimesters. Always spot and with this pregnancy I have a subchoronic hematoma. On pelvic rest. I actually want sex all the time and I'm bummed I can't have it right now. Boobs sore. They got bigger over night. Acne. Food aversions. Hungry but nothing ever sounds good. When I eat I feel worse. Twinges, pullings some slight cramping. Moody as all get out lol.
  • KLP1982KLP1982 member
    Nausea that hits me in waves, fatigue, restless sleeping, hunger all the time but having weird food aversions. No sore boobs or any other symptoms. 
  • I'm 8 weeks and my nausea seems to be subsiding. My bloat and painful boobs are in overdrive though. I don't think I'd get a wink of sleep without my Medela sleep bra. I would highly recommend it to anyone else that practically bursts into tears taking their bra off at night. Totally buying another one this weekend.
  • I'm 6 weeks today and I've only had very few symptoms, cramps, fatigue, sore nipples and every few days I notice that my skin really hurts. Especially the skin on my thighs has been really tender today, just the slightest touch feels like I have a huge bruise. Has anyone else experienced this strange symptom?
  • Bloat bloat and more bloat. Nausea really hit today at 6week 2days but no throwing up. Hungry every hour. Exhaustion but think that's because we just made a 14 hour move to our new home and I don't sleep well in cars . Have to love military life.
  • mke779mke779 member
    Anyone have one boob bigger than the other?? So weird. I long-term BFd my kids, but it's been 7+ years. Both boobs sore, but left looks a size bigger!

Also nauseous before I eat, while I'm eating, and after I eat...but no vomiting, so I'll take it.
    Tired 24/7 but can't seem to stay asleep. I also work 12 hour night shifts, so it doesn't help.
    7wks 3 days :-)
  • Momona1Momona1 member
    So queasy! Always feel like my stomach is churning, but I only spit up small bits of food, no full on vomiting. Stinky gas and lots of burping. Boobs ache constantly. Occasional cramping. The worst is the exhaustion. I have zero energy, although I have managed to go on 3 walks/short hikes this week. 

• Oh ladies you all make me feel so normal! My first pregnancy and I've just hit the 9 week mark. Constant dry heaving and extreme fatigue combined with the constant need to eat ( empty stomach makes me feel worse). Weekends mean I have no actual need to go anywhere. Feeling very lazy, bring on Tri 2, hopefully things will improve. Lovely feeling to share this with others that understand.
  • edited May 2015
    Well I'm a little concerned as symptoms eased off yesterday. I know others have posted about the same thing so I'm reassuring myself it can be normal. I'm 6 weeks today :) Getting there slowly. I have sore boobs and bloating but the nausea and constant exhausted crappy feeling have vanished? I shouldn't be complaining but I can't help but worry. Also, no one hardly mentions the good feelings of pregnancy (only saw it on one ladies post) I am super horney / I what sex almost every morning! Anyone else? (Sorry TMI) xxx
  • Had my first real nausea Thursday night/Friday morning. So much so that my dry heaving left me with a broken blood vessel in my eye (lovely). Just mild nausea since then. Crazy sore boobs and fatigue.
    Coughing (which leads to gagging) causes round ligament pain.
    But really nothing too bad. Even working 3 12 hour shifts in a row hasn't been too awful. :D