November 2015 Moms

very important poll

Gapeach83Gapeach83 member
edited May 2015 in November 2015 Moms
It needs to be decided now. Which is the offical resturant of N15. Feel free to post reasons why you chose in comments.

very important poll 114 votes

Taco Bell
47% 54 votes
KFC
35% 41 votes
BOTH
16% 19 votes

Re: very important poll

• KFC was the orginal here but I been craving taco bell nachos bell grande all pregnancy so both for me.
  • Loading the player...
  • Last week I wanted KFC. This week it was Taco Bell. I haven't given in to TB yet though.
  • Omg, these posts crack me up so much. Thanks to everyone here I HAD to have kfc last night. Lol
  • FilbertTreeFilbertTree member
    edited May 2015
    Oh lordy, we had a very passionate and deep conversation at work about this yesterday. KFC mashed potatoes with gravy, with potato wedges for dunking. Trust me.
  • Ooooo I voted Taco Bell because chicken hasn't been my friend BUT then I saw @ash413 mention mashed potatoes and that's a game changed lol. I vote BOTH!
  • tayzavtayzav member
    KFC made me sick the last time I ate it, (and they stopped making the wrap) which is a total bummer. I've been a Taco Bell girl my whole life though.
  • LSRooLSRoo member
    All of you voting for Taco Bell clearly don't wonder these post much. KFC FTW!!
  • Lol, I love everything you say @thefithuntress
  • I've wanted Taco Bell every day since before my BFP. Actually, I need it. And I've had it at least twice a week. TB for life!!!!!
  • I'm traditionally a TB girl and chicken sounds terrible UNLESS it's fried and I don't have to see it raw. And mashed potatoes, well, I really really love those guys. And cole slaw. And biscuits. I think I figured out dinner for tonight...
  • I love Taco Bell but dang, the carbo-loading to be done at KFC is BOMB.
  • urby87urby87 member
    It's a close one, but between the two, popcorn chicken and wedges are going to have the edge on a grilled stuft nacho and a Mexican pizza for me...
  • Neither. Chick Fil a has been my go to and my favorite
  • ash413ash413 member

Neither. Chick Fil a has been my go to and my favorite

Chicken file a and I are not on speaking terms at the moment as I always crave waffle fries and shakes on Sundays and they abandon me every time.

I have to admit I did have a nacho bell grade yesterday. ..but when I'm looking for a carb drunken stupor there is no where to turn but KFC

#teamCHICKEN
  • Neither. Chick Fil a has been my go to and my favorite

I have been craving Chik Fil A with extra pickles something fierce!

This baby apparently does not care about my moral objections to hate!chicken.

#teamCHICKEN
  • rmeganwrmeganw member
    edited May 2015
    Never been a fast food fan but had to have a Big Mac and fries the other day! Nothing was going to stop me.
  • Obviously KFC
  • EMLarieEMLarie member

There is a KFC buffet near my house. It's $7.49. I haven't been there yet, but I will. I will.

• I chose Taco Bell because Popeye's chicken is 10,000x better than KFC. Now if it was between Taco Bell and Popeye's, Popeye's would DEFINITELY be the winner.
  • LizQ2LizQ2 member
    Despite my undying love for Tbell....KFC without a doubt. Famous bowls represent!

*YCSWU July Siggy*

• ash413ash413 member
    Those voting Taco Bell obviously don't know what's up... ;)
  • I didn't vote. I know this board has been KFC loyal and oh man I love some biscuits. But I had some bomb Doritos Locos tacos yesterday. I am too torn for this serious ballot casting!

BabyGaga

• I chose Taco Bell because Popeye's chicken is 10,000x better than KFC. Now if it was between Taco Bell and Popeye's, Popeye's would DEFINITELY be the winner.

I voted Taco Bell as well. I know people have been talking about KFC for awhile, but in terms of fast food chicken Popeye's and Chick-fil-A are on point.
  • Neither for me! I've been craving White Castle's chocolate milk shake and cheese fries!
  • We have a Taco Bell/ KFC combo restaurant near me. I like to get a little from both. Potato soft taco and chicken strips. Yumm!! Oh and biscuits with honey and gravy!
  • I stinkin love these food boards.

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Great. And now I need Taco Bell, stat. 

So much for that spinach concoction I'd packed for lunch...
    Fur daughter: 02/2011
    Human sons: 11/2015 & 05/2017
    *formerly kayemjay*

• i voted both as i've been eating mostly from either one!!! just recently though mostly TB as a cool ranch dorito's supreme taco and supreme chalupa has been my craving!!! yummmmmmmm
    BabyFruit Ticker