August 2015 Moms

Constantly hungry

I am 28 weeks and my OB measured the baby today at over 30 weeks already, so I know he is going to be a big boy! My DS was over 9 pounds, and I'm guessing this little guy will be at least that much. With such a big baby, I am constantly hungry. I eat healthy meals and snack when I can (DS is a very active 18 month old toddler). Anyone else always hungry? I am so hungry my stomach growls and I can't sleep. Any tips on how to stay full longer?

Re: Constantly hungry

• I'm in the same boat! I'm measuring 2-3 weeks ahead and I'm scared this little guy is gonna be a giant! My first 2 always measured right on schedule, so this is a new experience for me! I'm STARVING every day! I eat like its my job, so I feel your pain!!
  • Me too . Always hungry
  • Loading the player...
  • edited May 2015
    I get that way if I don't eat a ton of protein. So now I constantly eat high-protein foods so I don't wander around the house devouring everything :-)
  • Yes, there have been times when I've woken up in the middle of the night to pee but had to go downstairs to get a bowl of cereal because I was so hungry I couldn't fall back asleep.
  • Ugh me too. I always get hungry at 9:30 almost exactly. I hate eating that late but my grumbly tummy usually gets the best of me.
  • Yesss. I can eat an entire meal and feel completely stuffed (like I might get sick) and then my stomach is growling 30 minutes later. It's ridiculous!