Multiples
Options

NT ultrasound on Monday...nervous

Hi there...i am a FTM expecting twins in December. .i just hit 12 weeks. We are going Monday for the ultrasound and i am just full of nerves. First i am nervous one baby hasnt grown...i have this horrible fear one wont make it. We saw and heard both heartbeat..both 171 at 8 weeks but just cant shake it. Then i am scared that they wont be healthy. Any advice with maling it thrpugh the weekend so i dont go crazy?

Re: NT ultrasound on Monday...nervous

• Options
    Snowy5Snowy5 member
    I'm sorry, I can't offer any advice :(

If it helps I feel exactly the same way. I am 10 weeks 3 days and we found out at a scan at 6 weeks 5 days. I still have just over two weeks until my NT scan and I'm petrified something will be wrong. I too can't shake the feeling we have lost one even though we saw two good hb at our early scan.

All I can say is good luck and I will have everything crossed for you. I am sure you will see two perfect bubbas wiggling around in there :)
  • Options
    I had the same feelings as you before my NT scan, I am 26 weeks now. I just had to keep reminding myself that as far as I knew nothing was wrong and it was out of my hands. I still was worried sick though, unfortunately i think it just comes with the territory. Then I was nervous after the scan because we had a very gruff tech who didn't say a word the whole time which scared us until we met with my doctor and found out everything looked fine. Good luck and try not to worry, I know it's hard!