December 2015 Moms

Good Things

What are you happy/excited about? What's going well for you in your life? Maybe just a little sparkle in your day that you want to share?

Re: Good Things

• CMDDCMDD member
    @jenocal that is SO fun!!
  • Loading the player...
  • I feel like I'm getting some energy back! Enjoying my after-work sunset walks again with my honey and pooch :)
  • CMDDCMDD member
    I farted. 

I don't care if that's crass. First one in an hour, and I've been needing it.
    lol, you go girl!
  • Love this post! Positivity is definitely needed around here :)

Yesterday I was bed ridden.. SO sick. I lost two more pounds :( but gladly gained it all back today. I even had enough energy to go watch Pitch Perfect 2 with my mom and it was ammmmmazing!!!!
  • I love my OB. She walked in the room yesterday and gave me a huge hug. It was totally unexpected. Her smiles, positive manner and thoroughness makes me a very happy momma.

I also got groceries yesterday!! Kitchen is stocked up with all the goodies! :D

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • 1. At 4:45 after a rough day at work, got some great work news that just shows karma comes around in good ways. 2. Hubs and I stuck to our "cook at home" plan despite temptation to go to the food carts. 3. It's 80 degrees in Portland and our house somehow stays cool without a/c
  • I was able to get my OB changed without too much hassle. And I got relief from a wicked migraine.

• Finally at 11w6d ive gotten back to the gym...on my lunch break because im exhausted by 430 but hey 45 mins is better than nothing!!!! Woop!
  • I have a hair appt. Saturday!! I know this may be trivial to some, but I waited the 12 weeks my OB told me to and my roots and in serious need of attention! I have never been so excited to get my hair done.
  • jenocal said:

I know it isn't a new video, but this just showed up in my Facebook feed, and made me all happy weepy. I especially like the little guy at the end. "Just relax! You're gonna be great (hopefully)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p27Hi8QoHoo&sns=em

I'd never seen that, and now I'm pretending that I'm not crying in my mom's living room. Thanks for sharing :)
  • tralalablahtralalablah member
    edited June 2015
    Mostly I'm throwing myself pity parties, but I did read a couple of books with Ingrid tonight. I need to build on that. I'm ready for the nausea and exhaustion to end, so I guess I can be positive about second trimester being on its way. I'm also glad I got my hair done on Tuesday, I feel much better with good hair.
  • I finally found a cold med I can take that works!! I can breathe through my nose again!!!!!! Hopefully a night with my humidifier and open sinuses is all I really need to start feeling human again.
  • Beckah31 said:

I finally found a cold med I can take that works!! I can breathe through my nose again!!!!!! Hopefully a night with my humidifier and open sinuses is all I really need to start feeling human again.

Thank goodness! Did it work with the pillows underneath your head last night?
  • No, I am a tummy sleeper and I just couldn't get comfortable. I turned on the humidifier, rubbed on the Vicks and just had to be a mouth breather. :)
    Tonight I just took my Tylenol sinus (I'm not loving the Tylenol part, but I'm at the point where something needed to happen to keep my body in good baby manufacturing mode), rubbed on my Vicks (it's like my new moisturizer) and I'm going to cuddle up with the cats. Looking forward to a few hours of uninterrupted sleep. I may or may not have woken myself up with some rather undignified snorting.
  • That sounds lovely! I spent my first day of Summer Vacation sick in bed. But tomorrow's weather is supposed to be even better than today, so it's ok!
  • SO and I are ripping my carpet out in my room and putting down vinyl wood flooring! My carpet is stained with cat pee and the smell has been making me feel sick so I decided to yank it out and start over!
  • Beckah31 said:

That sounds lovely! I spent my first day of Summer Vacation sick in bed. But tomorrow's weather is supposed to be even better than today, so it's ok!

Ahh!! Nooooo!!! You will have to make up for it by doing something extra awesome tomorrow! Summer break yeahhhh!! (I'm am assuming your a teacher).
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • jenocal said:

I know it isn't a new video, but this just showed up in my Facebook feed, and made me all happy weepy. I especially like the little guy at the end. "Just relax! You're gonna be great (hopefully)."

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p27Hi8QoHoo&sns=em

I have never seen this before and now I'm sitting on my couch crying like a baby. Haha #hormones