Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss
Options

How long did it take for cycles to return to normal?

Last month I had a chemical pregnancy @ 5 weeks (4/18/2015) I was "supposed" to start my period on 5/18/2015 I also took a pregnancy on this day too and it came back negative.  I'm now 11 days late & I'm just so annoyed because I just want this to be over with - I feel like I'm still dealing with this miscarriage a month later and this is my last step (starting a new cycle) for it to be completely over with.  I know some women say their periods were later than usual and some women say their period was right on time.  I'm just so over this....I just want it to start - so I guess my question was if you had a chemical pregnancy, how long did it take for your period to start and did your cycles return to normal a fter that? 

Re: How long did it take for cycles to return to normal?

• Options
    Hi, I've also once lost around 5w and after that had two mmc. My period have started up again 26days, 31 days and 25 days after. However, the doc says usually your period will be back from 4-6 weeks after. If you go without your period for 60 days and have negative pregnancy tests you should call your doc and get him/her to jump start your period. Hopefully your body will soon be back on track by itself! Good luck
  • Options
    I had a mc exactly 6 weeks ago. I was 12 weeks. I finally got my cycle yesterday.