December 2014 Moms
Options

Transitioning out of our bed!

i have been having out LO sleep with us since birth. He does nap in his crib several times during the day. His routine is that input him to sleep in arms around 7:30 then in to the crib by 8. He then usually wakes up by 9:30 and then spends the rest of the night in bed with us. He quietly wakes me up 5 times between then and 7:30 to nurse, then Go back to sleep.
I am not sleeping anymore, and I think my husbands snoring is waking him up. I want him in his crib, but he seems to wake up every hour. Any Recommendations on how to get him to stay there longer? I'm not a fan of the Ferber method.

Re: Transitioning out of our bed!

• Options
    We had the same issue and at 4 months I started him in his crib for the night but he started waking 5-6 times per night again. We actually did do Ferber but it hasn't been perfect either. He's still up a few times but is much better rested/happier during day. It's not for everyone and we def didn't follow to a T but it's helped him sleep Much longer stretches. It happened around same time he started sleeping on belly and I think that maybe played an equal part in sleeping longer. When he was in our bed he couldn't get into his favorite position which is clearly belly! Know that might not be helpful to you but it's what ultimately has helped us all sleep a bit better