April 2014 Moms
Options

Boys' hair

I am wondering what you do with you boys' hair. My LO is starting to get his hair in his eyes. I haven't had it cut yet and am debating whether to leave it alone for a cute longish haired boy or get it cut. Sometimes I love the longer hair on baby boys and sometimes it seems horrid to me. I'm not sure which one I would end up with!

Re: Boys' hair

• Options
    Our boy's hair sticks up in a natural Mohawk, so I don't have to worry about it yet :). But, I like longer hair on baby boys! I say leave it long and if it starts lookin ratty then cut it :)
  • Options

I say leave it long and if it starts lookin ratty then cut it :)

This

March siggy challenge: Dream job = Playing with wolves

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    He has adorable mullet curls, so I'd be scared they'd chop them off too.

I love the natural mokawk :)
  • Options
    I've just been trimming the back and over his ears. His hair is so fine that it stands up straight on the top like it's full of static! It's adorable :)
  • Options
    We had to cut DS's hair before he was 6 mos. He was born with a Donald Trump hairdo. It's thick and it grows fast, just like DH's. He goes to the barber every 2 mos. If only my girls' hair was like that.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    We keep saying how much hair lo has gotten recently. But it only looks like a lot to those of us who know how very bald he used to be! We have thick peach fuzz at best. Looking forward to having hair come in at all!
  • Options
    I'm clearly in the minority. My sons hair is longer on top where we can spike it with product or looks cute down, but I keep it super tight on the sides and back. Super clean cut, but still has personality:)
  • Options
    @katieb7413, he's so cute! That's pretty much my LO's looks like, we just don't have to "do" it...I love it!
  • Options
    smushismushi member
    We've had two "Granny" hair cuts so far.  LO has a ton of hair and he's had hair farther down than his eyes both times, so Granny has done some haircuts for us.