October 2015 Moms
Options

Feeling Hungover!

I don't know what my deal is, I feel horrible! Tired, headache, aches... like I spent the weekend drinking! When is this magic trimester supposed to appear??

Re: Feeling Hungover!

• Options
    Funny because I told my husband this the other day like I felt hungover. My 2nd trimester hasn't been this magicial time like people been saying. Some days I feel fine and others are like I am useless and just lie in bed all day. I guess that's just part of being pregnant, just glad baby is healthy overall.
  • Options
    Been saying this from day 1... There's a reason I'm not a party person and that feeling is definitely one of them. Ah, the cruel irony. And as for that magical trimester. The 2nd has actually been much worse than the first, for me at least. Just keep taking things one breath at a time and force yourself to do something fun now and again. You could lay down all day and wake up feeling hungover or you could do something fun for a couple hours and wake up feeling hungover. You'll end up feeling less frustrated if you feel like you have a fun reason for feeling crappy ;) Just did Paint Nite with hubby last night, myself. The bar they did it at even had O'Douls Amber! 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    chereelh said:

Funny because I told my husband this the other day like I felt hungover. My 2nd trimester hasn't been this magicial time like people been saying. Some days I feel fine and others are like I am useless and just lie in bed all day. I guess that's just part of being pregnant, just glad baby is healthy overall.

Oh my gosh, I'm so glad to hear someone else say this too!! Everyone told me I'd feel GREAT my 2nd trimester. I feel like crap; I can't sleep;  I cry more than ever; I feel like I'm slowly turning into a beach ball; I'm hungry all the time, but still can't stand the smell or look of meat, or vegetables, or even pizza! I'm always tired. I can't focus at work. 

I was a partier in college and rarely got hangovers, but feeling like I've been on a bender every. single. morning. is making me hate everything!! Waiting for the magic to kick in any moment now...
  • Options
    I found that when I'm feeling hung over I am actually dehydrated.
  • Options
    FatPonyFatPony member
    Hungover is exactly how I would describe it. My husband had too many beers last night and then was complaining about his hangover this morning. I almost slapped him - this is what I feel like EVERY. SINGLE. DAY!!!!
  • Options
    I haven't felt hungover but the second trimester has not been any better than the first. I had a week and a half off from being nauseous everyday and that was it. I've actually been closer to throwing up after/while eating this trimester. Always nauseous, tired,I get headaches more, and heartburn more. And every once in awhile when I'm working I start to feel dizzy. Not to mention the lower back pain. I want the magic trimester.