May 2015 Moms

39 weeks and no signs of labor

I'm getting so impatient at this point. I'm 39 weeks today and ready to meet my peanut. Plus, I had major back surgery years ago so I'm eager to get him out before he's too big. Anyone else impatiently waiting??

Re: 39 weeks and no signs of labor

• kmb0324kmb0324 member
    39+2....

And I'd love even the slightest sign of labor!! I've went on a 3 mile hike on Tuesday and a 4 mile hike yesterday and have been drinking raspberry leaf tea. Not even one contraction so far. Baby must be nice and comfy where he's at. However I'm ready to meet this lil guy!
  • 39+5 here. I'm jumping at every twitch. My first was an induction at 41+5 and I had no signs of labour with him at all. I really want to do this one naturally. Whatever will be will be though.
  • Loading the player...
  • Im 39+3 and iv only had some cramp like pains and that's it. No waters breaking or anything. I am getting beyond impatient aswell and just want him out, with having a bad hip and this being my first im not looking forward to a sweep or induction
  • I'm 40w5d and there are a handful of other past due mamas. Plenty of us are starting to get impatient, I think that comes with the territory of the final trimester
  • 38weeks n can't wait any longer..