Worst Thing About Pregnancy in 2 Words — The Bump
September 2015 Moms

Worst Thing About Pregnancy in 2 Words

A nod to @Escardoe for the original post, but what's one of the things you dislike about pregnancy in 2 words?

Mine:

WEIRD DREAMS
str13barrelocarolWDDCHGrowingapeppercutemomblogmrscate88mybabynumber2ercoughlin91mrskgibbo

Re: Worst Thing About Pregnancy in 2 Words

• Loading the player...
  • back pain
    PerkinsFam3mybabynumber2Mousemama
  • The pains
    Mousemamatattoosnpearls30PerkinsFam3
  • Night sweats.
  • Puffy face :-S
    shaunnar053rachellegiaccoPerkinsFam3Mousemama
  • Pain and peeing

Separate issues haha I hate waking up five times a night just to pee when I stopped drinking water hours before bed. Plus I'm always sore in pelvis hip and back area
    PerkinsFam3Truth7788
  • Constipation hemorrhoid... lol first time for everything... :-S
    barrelocarolmybabynumber2Mousemamatattoosnpearls30
  • No Control
    I'm usually a very logically thinking person and have control over my emotions. No control over my bladder. Definitely had my first sneeze and pee experience today. .. joy

This is mine too!  I've been lucky in terms of many symptoms but this is not one of them.  I've had allergy problems lately so all the extra sneezing has been just AWESOME.  
    Mousemamamybabynumber2PerkinsFam3
  • Awful dreams.
    PerkinsFam3Mousemama
  • Poor sleep
    mybabynumber2MousemamaPerkinsFam3
  • Pregnancy brain!
    barrelocarolPerkinsFam3Mousemamatattoosnpearls30
  • @barrelocarol your stories of you and your arsehole are THE funniest posts on here! =))
    barrelocarolPerkinsFam3Mousemamababynum1rr
  • Weight gain!
  • Trouble sleeping.

I need my sleeeeeeepppppzzzzzzz....
    PerkinsFam3Mousemamamybabynumber2
  • Omg! I love this tread.. Lmao.. Some of the comments have me busting up.
    mybabynumber2PerkinsFam3
  • ldevierldevier member
    Pants. Headaches.

But that's just this trimester. It was nausea and exhaustion for the first. Lord, let September get here soon!
    PerkinsFam3mybabynumber2
  • Sickness & Fatigue

I could barely eat anything or have enough energy to do anything the first trimester. Much better now. Now I'm just anxious to meet baby :)
    PerkinsFam3
  • It's a toss up between flaky skin (baby had better have freakin gorgeous skin after taking all my skins nutrients!)

and back pain (which gets worse when I sit down. People are always like "sit down, you're pregnant!" And I would just really rather stand.. )

However it's all worth it, meeting baby is going to be amazing!
    PerkinsFam3mduffy1
  • Leaky Vag.

Sorry thats a really gross description. But for real, body? I know I'm not alone on this one either, ladies. I see your "is this normal?" posts on all things that come out of that region lol!! 

Get it together, ladyhood.
    I find @barrelocarol's posts very amusing indeed. Leaky vag is quite gross but never fails to make me laugh lol.
    PerkinsFam3barrelocarol
  • Leaky Vag.

Sorry thats a really gross description. But for real, body? I know I'm not alone on this one either, ladies. I see your "is this normal?" posts on all things that come out of that region lol!! 

Get it together, ladyhood.
    I find @barrelocarol's posts very amusing indeed. Leaky vag is quite gross but never fails to make me laugh lol.
    Why, thank you, @mybabynumber2 ! I still don't want to share this stuff with my husband so I need to unleash it somewhere. I can't wait to horrify him one day.

@jennsuzanne87 love the "get it together, ladyhood"

PerkinsFam3jennsuzanne87
  • Weight gain!

PerkinsFam3
  • Tummy sleeper

I'm a tummy sleeper and can't sleep good- I miss sleeping normal
    PerkinsFam3starshekiacrayton
  • Sober Fatty
    barrelocarolPerkinsFam3kathy0923vibarra27
  • Unexplained bleeding.
    PerkinsFam3