December 2015 Moms

Baby Gender first ultrasound

JessVelez95JessVelez95 member
edited May 2015 in December 2015 Moms
I'm currently expecting my second lil one on Xmas Eve as I've been told but I am NOT patient. I came across this post in Pinterest then pulled out my son's first ultrasound and as said in this picture he did turn out to be a boy :) what do you guys think? First or second would you believe this post? I get an ultrasound tomorrow so I am supper exciting to see how baby is positioned

Re: Baby Gender first ultrasound

• The "method" itself was totally discredited and he wasn't even a doctor, but fun to think about and guess like all the other gender prediction tests. Good luck at your ultrasound.
  • If I follow this mines a girl...all of the gender prediction things so far are saying a girl which is interesting because that was my feeling right away...can't wait to see if my gut instinct is right!
  • Loading the player...
  • Ramzi theory and Chinese calendar are predicting a boy. I don't care either way but I just want to know!
  • That theory is predicting girl for me. But the chinese predictor is saying boy. I cant wait to find out. I dont have a gender preference but my fiance really wants another girl. He has an 8 year old daughter from a previous relationship. I was a little shocked because a lot of guys want a son. Not him lol. He said, i like my baby girls...it was really cute. So in a way im hoping for a girl so i could see how excited he gets lol
  • ramzi is correct for me. I know I'm having a girl due to chromosome testing and she is on the right side.
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers
  • If that is correct im having another girl and that would make me very happy- I just need to know! Tempted to cough up the money and get an earlier private ultrasound instead of waiting for 20 weeks
  • According to this method and the Chinese Gender predictor, I'm having a boy. That would make DH very happy - so fingers crossed!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ramzi method was right for my daughter who is 13 months, haven't had an ultrasound yet so I can't predict this one. Ramzi had a PhD so he is a doctor just not a medical one, can't remember what his degree is actually in and if you read his research he's had 95+% correct guesses.
  • This method was accurate with my daughter, indicates a boy this time :)
  • domsmom52714domsmom52714 member
    edited May 2015
    Can't tell yet but hoping the 14th I'll be able to have a guess. I don't know how far along I am because of being irregular based on EDD I'm 8w4d but at 6w5d couldn't even see a definite sac yet just 2 small black spots on the ultrasound.

Forgot to say I wonder if it is as accurate for twins???
  • I've been trying predict mine using the Ramzi method on my ultrasound but I can't tell because I'm not sure if my transvaginal ultrasound is transverse or not. So when you get your first scan ask them if it's transverse or not. And the scan has to be from 6-9 weeks to be able to tell.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Ramzi method was right for my daughter who is 13 months, haven't had an ultrasound yet so I can't predict this one. Ramzi had a PhD so he is a doctor just not a medical one, can't remember what his degree is actually in and if you read his research he's had 95+% correct guesses.

keallenrmt  Having a PHD does not make you a medical doctor. He's actually an ultrasound technician. This article here talks about the specifics of his "study" and how it was not corroborated by any other medical studies. His original study was not even about gender prediction. Plus he only has ever done the study with one set of uncontrolled subjects. He himself said that he did not intend for the study to be interpreted as it was.

With that said, like every gender prediction test it's fun thinking about it and trying to guess it. But I put this in the same realm as the Chinese gender predictor (which was right in my first pregnancy), and the ring around the belly (also right). Old wives tales are fun. This time according to this method and the Chinese gender prediction, I'm having a boy. I'm pretty sure that's right. It feels like a boy :)

• Argh don't know why it kept quoting you. Silly bump.