September 2015 Moms
Options

The moment I've been waiting for!

My fiancé got to feel our son kicking from the outside of my tummy last night! :x He kicked the hardest he ever has for about 20 minutes right under where his daddy placed his hand on my stomach. It was absolutely amazing. :D :x :x I told him he was showing of for his daddy ;) . He even got to feel little man run his foot along the bottom of his hand, on top of numerous kicks one after another. I'm beaming this morning... That made my whole week. Week 22 is going to be amazing :D \:D/ :x

Re: The moment I've been waiting for!

• Options
    @shaunnarose You lucky duck!  I've only felt a few movements, and I'll be 20 weeks tomorrow.  I can't wait for those sweet baby kicks!  It's one of the best things about pregnancy!  
  • Options
    @PerkinsFam3 He's gotten soo much stronger the past 2 weeks!! I honestly did not expect my fiancé to feel him for months! You're little girl (if I'm not mistaken) may surprise you sooner than you think too! :D;) :x
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

@PerkinsFam3 He's gotten soo much stronger the past 2 weeks!! I honestly did not expect my fiancé to feel him for months! You're little girl (if I'm not mistaken) may surprise you sooner than you think too! :D;) :x

Yep, she's a little princess!  I'm really looking forward to feeling her move everyday, and doing 'kick counts'.  It really is one of my favorite things of pregnancy.  That and breastfeeding. :)
  • Options
    That's so amazing! I'm so excited and happy for you and your fiance! :)
  • Options
    Aww that's so precious!!! Hoping for the same happens for me soon! I feel bad that I'm the only one who has gotten to experience feeling little movements so far, can't wait until my husband can too!!!
  • Options
    So cool! I keep trying to catch him moving but so far my husband can only feel little ones.
  • Options
    So jealous! Congrats!
  • Options
    I'm so jealous! I haven't even felt a movement! I can't wait for that day to come. That is so exciting for you!
  • Options
    I love this!!

I'm waiting for the day when my husband believes me that he is feeling kicks. When he feels something, he thinks it's my blood pumping despite what I tell him.

And I think it's so cute. :x