December 2015 Moms

Is this a positive test? I'm posting for a friend who is in denial.

I think it is. However, it could be an Evaporated line, no? Any opinions on this matter?! This was yesterday and wasn't FMU, so I told her to test again on Friday with FMU.

Thanks in advance! :)

Re: Is this a positive test? I'm posting for a friend who is in denial.

• Looks like it to me!
  • Looks positive. Have her go get a digital yes/no pregnant/not test.
    Could be an evap line but I think more positive
  • Loading the player...
  • Looks like it to me, have her test tomorrow and it will probably be darker.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker   BabyFetus Ticker
  • Looks positive to me. And it's a pink test so they aren't as bad about evap lines

We said goodbye to our sweet Taylor Ashley on August 8, 2012.We lost baby Noelle on May 1, 2015

Mom to Cam and Al, now expecting baby number 3, August 2016. Praying for lots of sticky baby dust!
  • Looks like the first test I took! The faint line was a little iffy so I got a digital one just to confirm, too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I've never had one that light with that test, but she should test again tomorrow.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • rmj28rmj28 member
    My first three looked like that.. Positive!
  • Thanks Ladies! She used a First Response Test. Also, I know you can use ovulation tests cause they pick up the HCG level and the Surge from ovulation. (she isn't ovulating) I had one left over for when I was trying to conceive and gave it to her, and that also had a faint line.
  • With both pregnancies my line was very faint like that, but it was a colored line.  It may just be the picture, but that line looks gray so it may be an evaporation line.  Have her try a digital next, there's no question on those.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • How long after taking the test was that picture taken?
  • Try countdowntopregnancy.com ... You can post the pic and people will vote. As mentioned above, it is a pink dye so an evap line is less likely (I've never had one on a pink dye.) BUT how many minutes after the test was the pic taken? How many DPO is she?
  • Looks evap-y to me. But she should retest In a couple days if AF doesn't show
  • Looks like an early positive! Keep us posted!
  • This is why I heart digital tests! Looks positive to me :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • That's exactly what mine looked like and I tested 5 days before my missed period. I took another and it looked the same so I called my doctors. I was super early but if the rest was taken correctly and the correct amount of time was used then I was say pregnant
  • Yup. Looks positive. I took two of those things and thought I was hallucinating. Go get the digital one!
  • Positive!
  • That is exactly what my test looked like on the day of my missed period. Seeing as it was my first pregnancy test, I trashed it thinking it was negative. One week later I tried again and didn't even have to wait 2 seconds for a dark pink line to appear.
  • My line was even lighter then that when I first tested, looks positive to me!
  • Looks a little gray in the picture which would be evape. I'd retest in a few days
    BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I've never had an evapr... If there's 2 lines it's positive..... Especially those tests... This is my second pregnancy and I've tested before and negative never got a line like that.. Even looked at the test hours later still just 1 line! I'd say she's pregnant! :) best wishes
  • I learned for my last pregnancy that any two lines - even a very very faint one is a positive.
  • amm0512amm0512 member
    Definitely a BFP. Mine was even lighter when I finally got it with this little bean.