December 2015 Moms

Crampy. You?

I definitely feel pregnant today. "Something" is happening down there, i've had mild cramps all morning. Nothing crazy and no bleeding, just solid crampiness. I got them the other night for a good 20 minutes in bed, but other than that haven't had anything that made me stop and take notice. Today is different though. Bloating and cramps. How often are you feeling cramps? 

Re: Crampy. You?

• All effing day ... every single day ... 

I got what I thought were PMS cramps just over two weeks ago. AF never showed so I took a test and sure enough I was preggo! And the cramps have not gone away. 

I have had no spotting at all, but I have cramps - mildy, achy, never stabby pains but definitely noticeable - all day every day from about 20 minutes after I wake up until I go back to bed. Sometimes it shifts to my lower back but usually it's all up front in the uterus area. Totally normal but really annoying.

Also, there are like five posts in the last few days about cramping. If you use the search function you can find them and probably get some good insight. 

• @kyleneum13 - I tried searching for it first, specifically in this group but all that was coming up were other birth months. Maybe there's a bug or something, but I tried, two different times. I promise! :) (sorry to all for repeated question, I know that's super annoying)

Thank you for your response, this makes me feel better.
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm so so crampy ALL THE TIME
  • I get cramps on and off all day- no spotting though. I keep reading that it's normal so that is what I keep telling myself. :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • grkgdss00 said:

@kyleneum13 - I tried searching for it first, specifically in this group but all that was coming up were other birth months. Maybe there's a bug or something, but I tried, two different times. I promise! :) (sorry to all for repeated question, I know that's super annoying)

Thank you for your response, this makes me feel better.
    No problem! As long as you tried :) I have issues with the search function on my phone all the time. Computer is usually fine but phone is useless so I get it!
  • I'm so so crampy ALL THE TIME

UGH! Same!
  • I was crampy every day on/off all day for about 1.5-2 weeks straight... now they're practically gone... I kind of liked them. I want them to come back. I hope something isn't wrong. :(
  • I've had cramps all day every day. Scared me at first but OB said it's normal as long as there's no bleeding. Get my quantitative results back tomorrow :)
  • This is the week before my period so I think that this is my 'PMS' symptoms and why I am cramping and super bloated. Does iron make anyone else super constipated? :(
  • Cramping is normal unless you're bleeding or the cramps are severe. Your uterus is just stretching/expanding so you're feeling more soreness. It's totally normal and will come in waves throughout the whole pregnancy. You are probably just very aware of it right now because you're paying attention to every little thing since it's all new (as we all are)! Just change positions or rest when you feel bad.
  • Cramping lasted for me until about 6.5-7 weeks. I'm now between 8-9 weeks and they have calmed down.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>
  • Same. I had cramps and gas from week 5-7. Similar to menstrual cramps but i'de say worse. They have calmed down too but not the bloating and gas yet.
  • No need to worry unless accompanied by bleeding or extreme pain. The cramping is a sign of your uterus expanding and making way for your new bundle of joy.
  • I have had some period like cramping and some hip soreness but last we checked baby was doing okay I think it's growing pains