November 2015 Moms
Options

Positive vibes !

Everyone just post something positive. Don't want to be a negative nancy today. At least this way while we're lonely , bored or at work ....maybe even just need a pick me up we can come back here and read all positive things

Re: Positive vibes !

• Options
    I have a healthy baby AND haven't been sick at all yet today.  The weather is beautiful and haggis chips are quite good.  lol. 
    June Siggy Challenge image
  • Options
    VexyMommy said:

I have a healthy baby AND haven't been sick at all yet today.  The weather is beautiful and haggis chips are quite good.  lol. 

Hahaha I laughed out loud at work. Ops. Lol congrats on your healthy baby !! I finally go to the obgyn next week so I'm excited
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    And what the heck is haggis chips ? Something I should try ? Lol
  • Options
    We have fantastic weather too. Its amazing how much sunshine can brighten your day.
  • Options
    @Ceridwen77 where are you from ? I'm in Delaware. It's kind of nice. But it's supposed to rain ! Just my luck lol
  • Options
    bamadxoa said:

@Ceridwen77 where are you from ? I'm in Delaware. It's kind of nice. But it's supposed to rain ! Just my luck lol

I'm in New England. Typically we have cloudy days but this week has been fantastic. I'm a gym rat but have been spending a lot of time doing exercise outside. I may drag my yoga mat out there this afternoon. Gotta enjoy it while it lasts.
  • Options
    Lol.  My boss brought back a few bags of haggis flavored potato chips from his recent trip to the UK.  Haggis is a Scottish dish made of a sheep's stomach stuffed with oatmeal and I'm not sure what else.  I tried it on a dare from the guys I work around.  They taste like barbeque chips. 
  • Options
    LSRooLSRoo member
    I love rainbows butterflies and sunshine.
  • Options
    @EllaStaxx I saw a picture not too long ago of 4 rainbows all at the same time next to each other. It was pretty neat to see !
  • Options
    @Ceridwen77 are you familiar with Palmer or Leominster ?
  • Options
    I have so much more energy today. I kept down my oatmeal and I have the cutest little bump starting.❤️
  • Options
    VexyMommy said:

Lol.  My boss brought back a few bags of haggis flavored potato chips from his recent trip to the UK.  Haggis is a Scottish dish made of a sheep's stomach stuffed with oatmeal and I'm not sure what else.  I tried it on a dare from the guys I work around.  They taste like barbeque chips. 

Okay, this is now very negative as I have just vomited in my mouth.

No. No. No.
  • Options
    I posted this elsewhere, but it deserves a second mention. Spotify's Throwback Thursday mix is on fleek today. Me and the babies are having a dance party!
  • Options

VexyMommy said:

Okay, this is now very negative as I have just vomited in my mouth.

No. No. No.
    I was thinking the same thing !! I'm all for crazy food. Baby hall does NOT like such language. X_X
  • Options
    Hey now !!!! Congrats !! @rachrobertson that's great (:
  • Options
    The sun is shining and it's ALMOST the weekend!! My best friend gave birth to her first 2 days ago!! Plus I've got a healthy little one growing inside of me! What is there to NOT be positive about?
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    Sorry. 
  • Options
    VexyMommy said:

Sorry. 

Don't be ! Whatever makes you and baby happy makes me happy for ya (:
  • Options
    I am finally going to Olive Garden for lunch! I've been craving it for like weeks already! I'm pretty excited!! :\">
  • Options
    My irises are blooming!!! That always makes me feel like the warm weather is FINALLY here to stay :)
  • Options
    Tiff1st said:

I am finally going to Olive Garden for lunch! I've been craving it for like weeks already! I'm pretty excited!! :\">

Argh- so jealous!!!!
  • Options
    It's is a gorgeous day here too. Its going to get HOT in Houston, but today a high of 81! Also my gardenias are blooming and they smell amazing.
  • Options
    Tiff1st said:

They have had olive garden commercials on like crazy and every time I see it, I want the chicken parmesan but still haven't gone yet. Now I will think about it all day. Yum!

• Options
    blams05blams05 member
    jjr1214 said:

I get to take a solo trip to St. Louis this weekend, see our new apartment, and hang out with my sister on her birthday!! 

I am orginally from the StL region (Alton) I am already looking forward to my first zoo trip of the year!

*YCSWU June Siggy*

DS Born May 5th, 2012

Baby #2 due November 19th, 2015

• Options
    AMG901AMG901 member
    My mum's done some homemade bread, it's still warm and I've lathered it in chocolate spread, so yeah I'm as happy as a pig in poo right now