November 2015 Moms

0 appetitie?

Anyone have 0 appetite and 0 need to drink anything?  I was going good, and then all of a sudden, I think about drinking or eating and I just don't want to at all....  I'm not sure if this is normal or not, kinda freaks me out, so i wanted to see if this has happened to anyone else.  Don't worry I'm force feeding/hydrating myself, and yes I plan on calling my doc.  Just wanted to see if anyone has had this.
BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Anniversary

Re: 0 appetitie?

• I can drink but eating is another story. I'm glad to hear you will be calling Dr
  • I'm not even throwing up or anything... I'm nauseous, but nothing horrible.  Its like my body just doesn't wnat to do it.... it's very weird. 
    Anniversary

• Loading the player...
  • I've been the same way lately, always a little nauseous and nothing ever sounds good to eat to me. I'm 9.5 weeks and in the beginning I was starving all the time! I miss that, when eating was so satisfying. I'm hoping it comes back once the first trimester nausea goes away.
  • I'm with you. I eat because I know I should and drink water because I know should but not because I want it.  My joke is that I have PTSD from all the vomitting I did week 7-10. 
  • It was like a light switch was turned on. What the hell!
    Anniversary

• I lost my appetite around 8 weeks. My one week of throwing up around 9 weeks just added to the problem. Now, at 13 weeks, I find that my mouth still doesn't want to taste anything in particular, but if I go too long without eating, my stomach will get really hungry. It's a nuisance. So that force feeding thing might continue for a while.
  • Do you think it's just a food aversion and nothing sounds good? That's been the case for me.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • Mine is literally nothing.... I want absolutely nothing, and when I think about drinking or eating, it grosses me out.  It's very strange.....  Like i said, I've been force feeding/hydrating myself, but ugh.  It's like dread.  And I know i'm just gonna forget when I'm running around after a 2 year old.  I've eating a bagel with cream cheese, and a bean/cheese burrito (normally that does the trick for me) and a taco.  I've had a bottle of water (24 oz) and a coke(sometimes a coke will help too) but just ugh..... Don't want any of it.... :(  bodies are stupid.   I called the doc who is suppoesed to call me back this afternoon.   I am miserable, but I feel bad for even being miserable because at least I don't have my head vomiting in the toilet you know?  I am thankful for that.
    Anniversary

• YES. I'm in this boat. Let's have a boat party where we don't eat any food because nothing sounds edible anyway. It's not even that nothing sounds GOOD, it's that nothing sounds remotely edible.

And when something does sound good (like the roast beef sandwich mentioned in another thread) I inevitably don't have access to it and by the time I do get it, it sounds terrible.

I'm at a point where Breakfast Essentials is my BFF. And when something does sound good, if at all possible I drop everything and go get it because I just never know when something will sound good again.