November 2015 Moms

Healthy ways to get energy ?

ive been going to bed around 10:30-11 after I have mommy time when my two year old goes to bed and then I'm waking up around 7 getting us ready. By the time I get to work and it's 10 , I'm exhausted. HELP

Re: Healthy ways to get energy ?

• At this point , I'm willing to try anything !!
  • I find a quick walk really does perk me up.
    Also I have to eat lots of small meals. The natural sugar is fruit helps me.
  • Loading the player...
  • I bring my lunch from home and eat it at my desk.  I take a nap in my car during my lunchtime. 
    June Siggy Challenge image
  • I nanny , the mom works from home so I really don't want to sleep on the job even though it's so tempting when the baby is napping !
  • bamadxoa said:

I nanny , the mom works from home so I really don't want to sleep on the job even though it's so tempting when the baby is napping !

I really find the days I'm busier at work I end up with more energy. I might crash later at home. But over I feel better when I stay active.
  • She's only 6 months old :/ so she sleeps a lot throughout the day. She's either sleeping , or I'm feeding her ....or she's playing on the floor she can't crawl or anything yet lol
  • Exercise! It's amazing the amount it energizes me.
  • I live in Delaware. She's very tiny. She's not even 13 lbs yet. So with the weather it's very hard to take her outside. Praying for Warmer weather soon !