November 2015 Moms

Boy or girl?

Re: Boy or girl?

• I'm about 50% sure it's one of those.
  • Loading the player...
  • Unicorn! Joking aside, based on HR I say girl. 
  • 13 weeks HR 155
  • Definitely human baby. Congrats!!
  • trwxox said:

Yall are assholes, I thought this is a fun group to be in, to share different gender predictions.

Woah. No need to name call.
  • Uh oh. Broke the rules.
  • And in all honesty, how are a group of pregnant women on the internet supposed to know the sex of your baby when a trained medical professional can't even tell?
  • It's call a prediction, you know a game you and all your friends do. I was in this group for my first pregnancy and NEVER had this much bullshit.
  • Sad this app/group isn't what it was a few years ago
  • trwxox said:

Sad this app/group isn't what it was a few years ago

You're right. It was much better. A post like this would have been mocked much more back then.
  • Actually it wasn't.
  • Sad you have to troll a pregnancy app
  • trwxox said:

It's call a prediction, you know a game you and all your friends do. I was in this group for my first pregnancy and NEVER had this much bullshit.

I'm sorry my friends and I do not play this game. Not to mention your 10 weeks, is there even any genitalia developed in which to make a determination?
  • trwxox said:

Lol you're a joke.

I'm sorry can you please use the quote function no one knows who you are Directing your insult at.
  • Lolololololololol trolling much?
  • People are rude. She's excited. I'm guessing your having a girl
  • bamadxoa said:

People are rude. She's excited. I'm guessing your having a girl

The only rude one is OP.
    How are we supposed to know the baby's sex?! We are not experts.
    It's not cute any more after the 15th person posts something like this in a week!
  • Can we all remember were pregnant , we have hormones. We get upset easily.
  • bamadxoa said:

Can we all remember were pregnant , we have hormones. We get upset easily.

No because I would not act like the OP is acting or call others names just because I'm pregnant. Hormons have not made me an irrational crazy person. I am sick of using this as an excuse for poor behavior.
  • Well I'm bipolar and pregnant and I've called my boyfriend a lot worse than an "idiot" I'm not taking sides. Two wrongs don't make a right. Instead of going back and forth maybe someone could just understand that people shouldn't even comment on her post if they don't have anything nice to say. We all understand its 50/50 until the baby is born whether it's boy or girl. But hearing oh yay it's a human. Oh wait no I thought I was going to give birth to a dinasaur. Now the one girl said unicorn ! Just kidding and told her she thinks it's a girl. That's all she was asking. Boy or girl. This is supposed to be for FUN to bond. Not to MAKE FUN of people.
  • That's either a chestbuster from Alien or a baby. That's the only prediction I can make.

It's okay though. I'm having a ninja turtle based on my US.
  • No of course if you don't agree by all means just say " I can't really say because wives tales aren't proven true" or something like you won't know for sure till its born and I'd rather not get another women's hopes up. Believe me I'm not trying to be rude at all. I hate picking sides. I was raised by my grandparents so I have it drilled in my head to either be supportive and don't say anything if you have nothing nice to say at all. I tend to try and defend everyone. That's my own personal downfall. Sorry if you or anyone else felt like I was trying to step on your toes or your rights to speak. That wasn't my intentions at all. <3
  • Well for ME as each person has a different brain therefore no two mental illnesses will express the exact same symptoms , when I have a manic episode, if I can not release the energy coming I tend to get extremely angry. Sometimes I get so mad i yell and literally can not repeat the things I yelled 2 minutes ago because I simply can not remember them. Yet again. Each person is raised entirely different. That doesn't mean I have bad manners. I have never been in trouble with the law , sometimes people just say things when there is pent up anger. It doesn't make it right. But that also doesn't mean the person has NO manners. I'm glad people can act like they are perfect because I can not. Because I am not perfect I never will be. Even if I didn't have a mental illness. I wouldn't be perfect. I would make mistakes. Including anger. Or crying for no reason. My hormones get. The best of me.
  • Yet again this post was just about guesses on a boy or girl (: I do not wish to argue with anyone or go back and forth ! I have faith in myself that I do indeed have manners and that i have a good heart with good intentions. With that being said , I hope all you ladies have a better day then how were all acting on this post.
  • LSRooLSRoo member
    trwxox said:

It's call a prediction, you know a game you and all your friends do. I was in this group for my first pregnancy and NEVER had this much bullshit.

Here's an idea: wait for your anatomy scan. You're going to be a mother. Actually you say you are a mother. You should know about patience.
  • LSRooLSRoo member
    ash413 said:

So I just want to clarify... I am only allowed to comment if I agree with the OP?
    If I do not agree with the OP comment or opinion I am not allowed to comment and need to keep scrolling?

Does that work in real life, because the universe I'm from I have to learn to communicate and get things accomplished with people of differing ophinions.

Either agree or get banned.
  • LSRooLSRoo member
    You guise she just started another thread with the same question and picture.
  • Something else in the guidelines, if not the TOU is to try to be positive and if you don't have anything meaningful to say then no need to comment.  Name calling is rude, but so is baiting and belittling someone's feelings. 
    June Siggy Challenge image
  • VexyMommy said:

Something else in the guidelines, if not the TOU is to try to be positive and if you don't have anything meaningful to say then no need to comment.  Name calling is rude, but so is baiting and belittling someone's feelings. 

This is what I was trying to say all along !
  • VexyMommy said:

Something else in the guidelines, if not the TOU is to try to be positive and if you don't have anything meaningful to say then no need to comment.  Name calling is rude, but so is baiting and belittling someone's feelings. 

I assume you're talking to me since I am the one who brought up the TOU (and you didn't quote anyone). How did I bait or belittle? Is being honest with someone that I'm not trained to determine sex equivalent to belittling someone's feelings?
  • LSRooLSRoo member
    VexyMommy said:

And TOU also says lurk before posting and use the search function. You all love to forget that one. Yes it says not to criticize duplicate posts but those would be avoided if you went by the TOU in the first place!!