November 2015 Moms

Bump at 11 weeks 6 days.

Re: Bump at 11 weeks 6 days.

• cmiracle3 said:

There's some right silly sad jel up girls on here want to get a life 2 in particular. ..very sad got to much time on there hands waiting for a bump... :-@ just cus u ain't showing don't mean no one else is.. bitch!

Hi there. I'm not a female dog, I am giraffe.
    Just some stellar posting right there. It's just genius. I had to quote it just because...

And now the Jet song from West side Story is stuck in my head for some reason...lol.
  • Loading the player...
  • LSRooLSRoo member
    KSabyan said:

I'll just leave this hear :)))

And the part you cut off is where it's says reasons for showing early: BLOAT OR CONSTIPATION.

and as others have mentioned, that website is not peer reviewed or scholarly.
  • cmiracle3 said:

If it is and u really don't understand why bite to it.? Hahaha

Can you see the quote function?

Also....it's trying to speak to me I know it! Does anyone speak whale?
    I can speak whale! I think I can speak whale... No. Maybe not.
  • mmk29mmk29 member
    @cmiracle3 although some direct posts may come across as judgmental, you're the only poster that has violated tou in this thread. Inappropriate language is not acceptable, is not supportive, and quite frankly not needed to progress the conversation either.
  • cmiracle3 said:

KSabyan said:

cmiracle3 said:

Too true u are showing happy healthy pregnancy to u ... :x

Thanks Hun :) how far are you? Due date?

I'm 13wks due Nov 4th...x
    So exciting. I'm 11 weeks 6 days. Due Nov 13 which is the day my fiancé asked me to marry him!! ❤️

• cmiracle3 said:

KSabyan said:

cmiracle3 said:

KSabyan said:

cmiracle3 said:

So exciting. I'm 11 weeks 6 days. Due Nov 13 which is the day my fiancé asked me to marry him!! ❤️

Aww how nice is that..that was my 1st due date but I jumped to 4th..x
    Mine was the 29th until the ultrasound and then they switched to the 13th
  • Being petite also I always show sooner and feel the baby sooner. My husband was even able to feel movement earlier than he should have, which the OB attributed to the smaller frame. It sucks in the end when you look like a giant cow though cause you're so small that you look so much bigger. I always measured perfect, but looked far bigger than others at the same week.
  • I think your bump is cute. I don't really care if its blump or bump...it's all due to pregnancy so I call it "showing". 

Thanks Hun. It's exciting. I was worried I wouldn't like how my body was changing but I love it! :)
  • cmiracle3 said:

KSabyan said:

cmiracle3 said:

KSabyan said:

cmiracle3 said:

KSabyan said:

cmiracle3 said:

Aww how nice is that..that was my 1st due date but I jumped to 4th..x
    Mine was the 29th until the ultrasound and then they switched to the 13th
    Looks like it changed for a reason. .special day..❤
    Very true! :)
  • AshenSkyAshenSky member
    edited April 2015
    I am very much for science.
    That being said. When I was pregnant with my DD I was 5'2" 98lbs and I was definitely showing at 12 weeks. I wish I could find the picture! Now this time around I am 5'4" (I have scoliosis) and 110 lbs and I am all bloat. (10w5d) I dont know if I will show as early as last time, but WHO KNOWS!! Hahaha!
    I understand the logic coming from people posting about science and not showing. But, it's actually just a generalization of the science. Not the whole picture.
    Just like saying a 14yo who weighs 114 lbs is underweight... According to the general consensus of the average weight of a 14yo girl. Not this specific girl. Which most people are overweight so the average is higher.
    It's the same with stages of pregnancy! There are women who fall below or are above that cover line. Because science.
  • Being petite also I always show sooner and feel the baby sooner. My husband was even able to feel movement earlier than he should have, which the OB attributed to the smaller frame. It sucks in the end when you look like a giant cow though cause you're so small that you look so much bigger. I always measured perfect, but looked far bigger than others at the same week.

That's what my doctor said. He was like don't be discouraged when you seem to look bigger as time goes on. He said that's just because how small my frame is. I'm happy about the small bump now. Hahaha I may look like a cow in the weeks to come hahaha

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"