1st Trimester

Early days

Hi all. Just wanted to say hi. I'm new on this site. Still very early days and very excited! Enjoy the day!

Re: Early days

• Me too!! I'm five weeks and three days and just want to shout from the mountain tops that I'm expecting.. Hope I'm not the only one who feels like this lol
  • No I think there is alot of ladies that will like to shout it out to everyone! I know I'd like too! :D We're so blessed!
  • Loading the player...
  • Same here! Only four weeks and five days and I'm over the moon! I can't wait to tell everyone!!
  • me too! 4.5 weeks with number two I've already told some family 
  • Is everyone's weeks based on their LMP?  I just ask because I did with mine, but my HCG levels are putting me between 3-4 weeks, but my LMP would be 5 weeks 5 days.  I'm at risk for an ectopic so I am trying my hardest not to get excited.  I've had cramping and spotting.  I would love to be able to get excited and shout it from the mountains.  Just scared to death.  This is number two with my DS being almost 4.5 years old.
  • By my LMP I'm 5 weeks and 5 days! Or 4 weeks! We will see in a few weeks at my first appt!!!! I want to but don't want to scream it! I'm going to try and wait for a gender first!!