August 2015 Moms

You favorite part

edited April 2015 in August 2015 Moms
Okay ladies, I know that there are a lot of things we don't enjoy too much about pregnancy! Lets face it,  we could all really do without the swollen feet and peeing ourselves when we sneeze.  I was wondering though, what is your favorite part or the best part about being pregnant. For me, it is the frequent foot rubs that SO gives me. How nice is it to get them rubbed without even having to ask! :)
Always hold on to hope ❤

Re: You favorite part

• For me, it's shopping for the baby while pregnant! With DS and this baby, I love nothing more than walking around the children's clothing stores and picking out stuff for baby.
  • Loading the player...
  • gokahne9 said:

No monthly visitor!

omg yes! Good one!
  • I love the intimacy of feeling the baby move and kick! I can't wait for his arrival, but I imagine I will miss this part as well!
  • Feeling the baby for sure. And the feeling I get when I walk into his nursery and look at his tiny clothes!
  • Knowing my baby is safe inside  my body.  We are sharing the same space and there is no way to be closer.  ~ I don't know how to describe it better than that :-)
    Aug 15 April Siggy challenge: Baby Shower fails:

BabyFetus Ticker
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Feeling the baby move is just about the only thing I like about being pregnant!
  • My relationship with my hubby
  • Feeling baby kick now. I'm sure they'll get stronger and abusive but right now it feels like he is giving me a hug, hi five, or waving. :-)
  • Feeling my baby move. No cycles!!!!
  • Feeling him move! I actually like being pregnant! Just a few things I don't like :)
  • Feeling her move, no monthly visitor, and my bump. I've always thought the baby bump was one of the most beautiful things about being pregnant.
  • I looooove feeling her move and I love that right now my bump isn't the size of a house. I'm 11 days from the 3rd trimester, and I know the huge bump is coming :-S
  • Definitely no "Aunt Flow"!  Thank Jesus!!  And, DH carries DD around for me, which is a HUGE relief off my back.

Cody Lane - 4/22/2004
    Colten James - 9/9/2005

Isabella Ann - 7/20/2012

SURPRISE!!!  Emma Leigh - due 8/27/2015 (c-section date 8/7/2015)

BabyFruit Ticker
  • I love feeling the baby move and the look on my husbands face when he feels him.
  • My favorite part is how she seems to wake up when my alarm goes off in the morning. Lol she starts kicking like crazy.
  • I love when she moves and kicks. I love having dh feel her move too. It makes me so happy.
  • Kicks/movement, no period, and being treated great by everyone lol. They all pamper and cater to me, it's amazing!
  • Don't have to worry about flat tummy anymore! Can just let it all pooch out after a big meal and I look preggo instead of fat!

yesss...That's what i'm talking about!

Always hold on to hope ❤
  • How excited my husband is, and how he goes out of his way to take care of me and baby girl
  • I love feeling baby move, and will definitely miss that knowing this is our last one. I also love seeing my boys so excited about their baby sister.
  • Haha this is dumb but I love that it gives me something to talk about
  • Same as some of the other ladies! No flow.. and feeling my little girl moving around even if I'm trying to sleep lol... also not having to worry about sucking in my tummy. I can just let it all hang out :))
  • kat+1kat+1 member
    edited April 2015
    I love all of the above about baby. but as for me and my body minus the baby I really enjoy sex during the second trimester its my fav part.
  • While I can't say that I love being pregnant (my body on occasion seems to be more of a hazard than a place of peace for my DD), I DO love the way pregnancy makes me feel - from a spiritual standpoint.  I have never felt more beautiful than I do now...with my little ray of sunshine growing in my belly!