June 2015 Moms

Daily Symptoms - Tuesday 4/28

2»

Re: Daily Symptoms - Tuesday 4/28

• @katyertl I'm 35 weeks now so your post really hit home for me! Good luck keeping that baby cooking!

I'm trying lol I hope once schools done in a few weeks I'll have more time to just relax and hopefully that'll keep her in there!

• Westypet said:

mellymar said:

@Westypet and everyone. what's keeping me up is the nasal drip that scours my throat. I can take sudafed or benadryl to dry up my nose, but they only seem to dry up the 'front' of my nose, leaving the upper back part still working at some sort of capacity and then dumping the proceeds down my throat. Its the pain in my throat that wakes me more than anything. I just can't get the crap from my nose to move away from its current production spot at all. Maybe a zpack would help like @Mommaswizz says, I have a drs appointment already for Friday and I'm bringing this up to them for sure. Its frustrating cause I physically am tired, from, well, not getting any sleep, and my throat hurts when I am trying to sleep, but if I am up it doesn't drain as much so I end up not having the sore throat except at night (no matter how much I elevate myself). My voice is hoarse from the crap in my throat, and I'm still not coughing anything spectacular, so its like I don't feel quite sick *enough* to warrant a drs visit between the one I had on Friday and the one this coming Friday. I'm miserable from not sleeping but during the day the cough is not annoying and since I'm not trying to sleep I don't drip down my throat. Bleh. At least I'll make an impression when I go in sounding like an emphysema patient with no voice.

@lovethatcolosun I'm sorry to hear toby-bear is not feeling well again. :( Hugs and doggy kisses for him

My life sucks because of sick...doctor, you get to help me!

Love this sentence

It's pretty much how I felt last night. I was planning on calling the Dr that I saw last week today, but since last night and today are an improvement over the past few days I'm just going to keep resting and drinking water and hope tomorrow I am improved again as much as I was this morning. My voice is starting to come back, even
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker