Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

miscarried on Sat :(

I'm going in on wed for a blood test to make sure the numbers are going down. Yesterday i was so dizzy, faint feeling and weak. Just trying to take it easy. Been crying all weekend, today i just cry if i have to talk about it. My husband is being supportive, but kinda like a man to be strong and not emotional. He says it happened for a reason, and not to worry we will try again and everything is going to be alright. I'm so greatfull for his strength during this time, I think if he was crying and all emotional it would be even harder for me, I've never had a miscarriage before and it was and is a pretty tough thing to go thru. I'm so sorry for all your losses, just reading the stories of other women going thru the same thing has really helped me so much, i felt like the only one going thru this, because it's not something anyone around me has actually talked about except that they had a miscarriage, my 3 sisters each had one,but it does give me hope that every one of them had successful pregnancies after that. My thoughts are with all of you.

Re: miscarried on Sat :(

• I'm so sorry for your loss.  I found out that our baby didn't have a heartbeat 4 weeks ago today.  I am much better emotionally and physically, but still cry and still have my triggers.  I opted for a D&C because I was a little further along and 3 weeks had already gone by without any sign of miscarriage.

My husband is the strongest person I know and this miscarriage has brought us closer together than I ever thought possible.  Still I know he is struggling as well, the other night he came home late and was visibly upset, not crying but I could tell something was wrong and he wouldn't tell me then he said, when I used to get home this late you wouldn't be up you'd be asleep because you were so tired from being pregnant, I miss that you aren't tired anymore.  I just hugged him and cried and said don't worry I just know I will be tired again.
    BFP 2/11/15 (EDD 10/13/15). MMC 3/30/15 D&C 4/3/15 "We will always love you"
    DD1 - BFP 7/23/15 (EDD 3/31/16).  "We believe in you rainbow" DOB 4/2/16
    DD2 - BFP 2/9/18 (EDD 10/19/18).  "Grow baby grow!" DOB 10/24/18
    BFP 11/16/20 (EDD 7/31/21).  "Round 3 FIGHT!"
  • 4N6s4N6s member
    I'm so sorry for your loss. <3
  • Loading the player...
  • I am so very sorry for your loss :(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Thank you ladies.
  • I'm sorry for your loss!
  • I'm so sorry for your loss.