June 2015 Moms

32weeks and having pain

Hi all! Am 32weeks today. Was suffering of lower back pain, sharp pain at my vagina and i could hardly carry my right leg to wear my pants on yesterday.it lasted for half a day..but today am having terrible lower back pain.am expecting for a baby boy on june 22 and i wonder if am gona deliver it soon. Anyone facing the same?

Re: 32weeks and having pain

• Based on the amount of time you say the pain is lasting I'd say call your doctor. But i have experienced this same pain off and on throughout the day. I have decided its just the baby settling into my pelvis. I experienced the same type of pain in December that lasted about 2 days then stopped. My dr attributed it to round ligament pain and stretching.
  • Loading the player...
  • Yeah, any time we're talking about any kind of consistent pain in the vagina or lower back area the best idea is to call your doctor.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I have the same pains oddly enough I'm do that same day but with a girl there a infection u can get sometimes in ur woman parts that can cause the pain ur feeling talk to ur doctor just to rule out the possibility of any infections
  • Definitely call your doctor. Hopefully it isn't anything serious. Let us know. Good luck.
  • I think I must just be overly sensitive because I've been there twice now and have gotten it checked out and they say it must be the baby growing. Baby could also be pinching a nerve or two...
    Good luck!
    If it gets to be paired with contractions and close together is be worried. Yet until then just give your OB a call for piece of mind and take it easy for a while
  • I am 32 weeks as well and am having the same pain. I did not have this with my first and it wears you out quickly both physically and mentally. Call your doc if you are worried but for sure rest.
  • We share the same due date!! I have an inkling I am going to deliver my boy early, but I am having compications... That being said, I was hesitant and felt annoying calling my midwife at first, but it ended up actually being something and now I am so glad I sucked up my "pride" or whatever you could say it was that made me not want to bug her and called. 
  • essableroessablero member
    edited May 2015
    I've been having tOo all those things, and I went to my doct he checked me and he said ur not dilated , so I guess the uterus is stretching actually I have twins and I'm staying more on the bed rest I feel more comfortable than walking