July 2015 Moms
Options

Postpartum Padsicles

Im such a Pinterest junky and came across the "postpartum padsicles" any of you use these? Wondering if I'll even use them but some swear by them. Do they work? It's been so long since I've even used a pad idk what works well anymore...always infinity? Always maxi? Starting to think about my hospital bag...

Re: Postpartum Padsicles

• Options
    I'm a FTM so I've never tried these but I definitely plan on it!
  • Options
    I made them (an entire package). I used about 15 of them. They were great! This time I won't make as many. Always infinity is what I used, the overnight, super thin ones.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I used a ton they gave me at the hospital and a few at home.  They were great.  You will bleed heavy at first and off and on for like 7 weeks after so stock up on pads and grandma panties.  I was told not to use Always because they are the only brand made with plastic and that is irritating after labor.  I have used always forever but I followed advice and bought a different brand for postpartum and now I can't go back to always because the plastic bothers me.
    BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    How do you make these padsickles??
  • Options
    Hehe padsicle makes me giggle :-) however totally plan on using these....found lots of versions of them on Pinterest
  • Options
    I found a recipe on Pinterest too. It calls for lavender oil. Where can I find lavender oil & is it really necessary? I'm wondering if the witch hazel and aloe is enough?
  • Options

I found a recipe on Pinterest too. It calls for lavender oil. Where can I find lavender oil & is it really necessary? I'm wondering if the witch hazel and aloe is enough?

I'm sure just the two will be enough. I imagine the lavender oil is just there to add a scent.

photo Studio_Ghibli_Banner_by_Tony1722.jpg

CafeMom Tickers
  • Options
    I used just witch hazel with my first. They are heavenly!! Definitely making them again! My hosp uses tea and either is great. I would definitely encourage making some! Super easy but well worth it!
    imageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary