July 2015 Moms

28 weeks and feeling full

im 28 weeks and feeling super full. I remember feeling this way when pregnant with my son....he was a large baby 9lbs 6oz and a all natural delivery. Now that we are having a girl this time around thins feel different. Is it ok to feel super full and out of breath a lot? Also feel like your ribs are going to pop out of your side?
Just curious I'm full and ready for Due Date. Anyone have any tricks to help feel better???

Re: 28 weeks and feeling full

• Same here! I'm 27 weeks and it's been so long that I can't remember if I felt like this with my son but I've been a bit worried because my legs hurt too!
  • Yes I can't even finish my meals without feeling stuffed. & I'm always out of breath doing the littlest things. I have had rib pain also.
  • Loading the player...
  • Ditto. I'm be 29w Tuesday. And I'm wondering how much more room is left for LO to grow. I can't finish most meals (unless I'm determined). LOL.
  • Same here. Eating small meals and still feeling super full. I can't imagine what it's going to feel like when I'm closer to his due date.
  • I'm so glad others are feeling this way....it's like I'm one week away from the the 3rd trimester and it feels like I've hit a brick wall.  I feel so full inside that it hurts.....most nights I don't even have dinner because I feel so stuffed....

I don't remember feeling like this with my DS :( 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Same here I think I've eaten one full meal in the last 2 weeks. When I eat I feel my belly getting harder and it's painful. I don't know how things changed overnight. I went from feeling pretty good and energetic to an exhausted whale.