September 2015 Moms

Gender reveal party !

Hey mommas :) so I had my anatomy scan and everything was normal Wednesday. Babys measuring at 10oz and is a crazy active little mango. I'm having my gender reveal Sunday so at the US my cousin was handed the waist down pictures and the sealed letter with the sex inside. I won't know anything for a couple more days! So much anticipation.

Re: Gender reveal party !

• We are doing the same thing! Our scan was today and we will find out with friends and family on Sunday!
  • WDDCHWDDCH member
    Everyone doing these - post pics after the party!!! Love the reveal parties.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Have fun! How are you revealing? Post pics
  • We also have our sealed envelope which we hand off to the cake baker on Sunday for our party on Saturday May 2nd :) We hired a photographer to capture the big moment, will definitely share with you ladies!
  • We're doing a balloon reveal ! @momofsweetps and I'll def post pics after to share with you all. I figured I can wait a couple days Ive already waited 5 months lol.
  • I'm having a anatomy scan on Tuesday and I'm super excited were finding out on the same day. But I'm dying I want to know ASAP @-)
  • First time parents over here, and as soon as I walk into my appt (which is this upcoming Tuesday) we want to know! :) no patience to wait for a party.

Plus, for our first time I want to experience and express true feelings & reactions with my husband. He doesn't express a lot of emotion around other people, so it's important that it's just the two if us for now. Maybe I'lI feel differently with the next?
  • My gender reveal party is Sunday too !!! I'm about to have a flip
  • We're finding out on Friday and having a reveal on Saturday!!!!! So excited!!!!!
  • We had our appointment last Friday, I handed the gender envelope over to the baker yesterday, and the party is on Saturday. Waiting over a week from our appointment, but that is OK with me because I'm working midnight shifts all week. I'm almost to tired to even feel excited! I'm looking forward to all of the party pictures from you ladies :)
  • I have my scan on my birthday, May 12 - awesome birthday gift :) We're not doing a gender reveal party, but my girlfriend is baking a gender reveal cake for us to announce to friends and family at my birthday dinner the following Friday. So excited!
  • lillyzzaylillyzzay member
    edited April 2015
    We got the envelope and ended up opening it that night of the anatomy scan- we were shocked that it said, "I'm a boy!!" The scan was incomplete (baby facing my back!) so I have to go back for another in two weeks, so I get to go in knowing the sex this time! 
    We haven't told ANYONE yet (driving our friends and family crazy) and plan to do a balloon reveal for the mom's on Mother's Day :) 

Edited because I have pregnancy brain and it didnt make sense.
    Pregnancy Ticker