Pregnant after IF

Music for Labor?

Still haven't even thought of tackling a playlist...but since I am having a Natural Birth, I think I need it for zoning out. any suggestions?

My heart is as open as the sky.
Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Music for Labor?

• Hard to know what will be good for zoning out...do you have chill work out music, like for the cool down?  DH is all into putting together the playlist.  I'll probably be giving birth with Radiohead in the background, for all I know.  But I'll have meds (hopefully) so I'm not quite as worried about setting the right mood.

Me 33, DH 37 -- TTC since Jan'12 -- Low AMH (0.78) & endo, SA w/ low motility
    IUI's 1-3 = BFN, IVF converted to IUI 4/13 = BFN
    IVF 1.2: 8R 6M 4F -- 2 blastocysts frozen, FET 8/15 = BFP!!
    Beta #s = 445;1,098; 9,545  -- EDD 5/2 -- Team Pink!
    Camila Josephine arrived 4/30 :)
  • @katemonster1 good idea - no way of knowing what Ill be "in the mood " for...I heard the Fault in Your Stars soundtrack is great- thinking Bon iver? no ideas

My heart is as open as the sky.
    Read about it on the blog

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

2 Corinthians 12:9 But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

Follow Me on Pinterest
    BabyFruit Ticker