November 2015 Moms

2 miscarriages and pregnant again

hello all!

Just looking for some encouragement. I'm pregnant again. This is my 3rd pregnancy after 2 miscarriages. One at 11 weeks and one at 15 weeks. Has anyone had more than one miscarriage and went on to have a successful pregnancy ? If so, did you do anything differently . I try to be positive but it does creep in my mind time to time.

Re: 2 miscarriages and pregnant again

• Thank you for posting this. I, too, am pregnant after two horrific miscarriages. Every single time I have a cramp, my mind always thinks the worst. I keep waiting and waiting to lose and I'm shocked I have made it this far! Praying for us both, and all other mommas who have experienced the pain of Mc.
  • I haven't but my sister in-law has ! Just take it easy and be positive!
  • Loading the player...
  • I have a cousin and friend who both went through 2 misscarriage each. They are both pregnant and due in august. There babies are healthy and they get regular ultrasounds.
  • I had 2 miscarriages, but they were years ago. So far everything has been great! Best of luck! Just remember, you are not alone unless you isolate yourself! We're always here for support!
  • I had two miscarriages and an ectopic before having a healthy baby girl and so far all is well with this pregnancy. Were they able to do genetic testing and/or repeat loss testing on you and the babies, especially since your losses are late miscarriages? I was much more nervous when pregnant with my daughter than I am this time but still nervous nonetheless. I just focus on the fact that today I am pregnant and my baby is thriving. Don't think too far beyond the here and now and just enjoy the moment. Hang in there! I hope this is your take home baby!

[spoiler] My Blog: Grow Baby Grow

BFP #1: 12/2009 m/c 1/2010 BFP #2: 6/2010 m/c 8/2010

BFP #3: 10/2011 ectopic 11/2011 (right tube removed, learned left tube was probably nonfunctional due to scar tissue from infection after m/c)

3 failed IUIs, IVF #1: 18R, 12M, 10F, 3 poor quality 5d embryos transferred= BFP #4!!!!!

Betas: 9dp5dt: 64 ~14dp5dt: 91 (expecting miscarriage, doubling time of 236 hours) ~16dp5dt: 200~18dp5dt: 500

First Ultrasound at 6w2d revealed two sacs, only one with a heartbeat

LK arrived after 42 weeks on August 14, 2013! Beautiful, healthy, and happy!

TTC#2: IVF booked for April 2015

Surprise BFP#5 February 19, 2015 EDD: November 2, 2015

Betas: 10dpo: 10, 14dpo: 77, 17dpo: 270

First Ultrasound at 5w1d showed a miracle UTE baby! And right ovary ovulation to left fallopian tube.

JD arrived at 38 weeks on October 20, 2015.

TTC #3: Since October 2017. BFP #6 July 2, 2018 EDD: March 16, 2019 [/spoiler]

• I am currently pregnant after 3 losses. This time around I am on progesterone and doing acupuncture. I have a friend that had a healthy baby after 3 losses so I have hope. Praying these are our rainbow babies!
  • You were so far along already. Did you find out what caused the MCs? Congratulations on your pregnancy. Hoping for a happy and healthy pregnancy for you this time. Best of luck to you.

FTM due 11/06/2015
    Married 09/21/2013
  • I also had 2 miscarriages before this pregnancy. I haven't had a successful one yet to give advise but I wanted to tell you something I read on here the other day that really touched me. Every day, think to yourself "today, I am pregnant." No one knows what tomorrow brings and there is no way to stop it. Be happy that today, you are pregnant. Best of luck to you, friend.
  • Yep. Two miscarriages, one at 6 weeks at start of August last year and one at 8 weeks in mid November. Absolute hell. This is my third pregnancy so I'm being super careful. I'm super paranoid. Crossed fingers and congratulations! Don't forget to be happy now!