Eco-Friendly Family Live Chat on 4/30 — The Bump
The Eco-Friendly Family

Eco-Friendly Family Live Chat on 4/30

bumptarabumptara
Moderator 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 500 Comments
admin
edited April 2015 in The Eco-Friendly Family
Whether you’re a brand new parent, or doing this the second (or third) time around, there are always ways to improve your family’s health and lifestyle.

We’ve partnered with Tom’s of Maine to bring you a live chat that focuses on eco-friendly parenting. Join us at 1pm EST on April 30, 2015 to learn more about incorporating natural products into your daily routine and get expert answers to all of your questions. Plus, you could win some pretty cool prizes from Tom’s of Maine!

We are so excited for you to take part in this live chat exclusively in The Bump Community on The Eco-Friendly Family board. More details to come!
danitapia88BellaARC79katelove9

Re: Eco-Friendly Family Live Chat on 4/30

• I'll be there!
    bumptara
  • Bummer - that's right in the middle of the work day. Will there be another chat at a later date?
  • Loading the player...
  • bumptarabumptara
    Moderator 500 Love Its Fourth Anniversary 500 Comments
    admin
    edited April 2015
    ZephyrL said:

Bummer - that's right in the middle of the work day. Will there be another chat at a later date?

Hi there,

So sorry you have to miss this chat but no worries! I'll be sure to keep you updated about future chats. In the meantime, if you have a question you'd like to ask today, feel free to send it to me and I can ask for you during the live chat :)

Have a great day! 

• I'm looking forward to some great discussions later today. Everything that you would ask your Grandma (if your Grandma was both the woman who will bring you a hot tea, take the baby for an hour, and also an expert researcher). It's going to be fun. See you soon.
  • where is the live..chat..iam..lost..