Fit4Mom Group! Stroller Strides/Fit4Baby — The Bump
South Jersey Babies

Fit4Mom Group! Stroller Strides/Fit4Baby

Hello all my Mommies out there!!!!!

I wanted to take a moment and introduce you ladies to a new group I found! We are based out of Mt. Laurel/Moorestown/Marlton. Fit4Mom is a fitness group for mommies! We workout in public places such as Laurel Acres Park, Memorial Park and Stawbridge Lake park. The best part of this group is you get to bring your little ones to class with you! We are a stroller based program where you interact with your kids while you get a killer workout on. But Fit4Mom is not just a workout group we are a community of women who are always there for each other! I just met these women and I know I could easily call upon any of them. We have crafts after workouts sometimes, we do once a month Mom's Night Outs! Your first class is free! We also have a Fit4Baby class!! If you are a pregnant mommy and want to stay healthy and just have a sense of community as you go through this beautiful and challenging time in your life! Fit4Baby is a great program for you!! You get to meet and connect with moms that are experiencing the same thing you are!!

I will post a link to the website but if anyone is interested please message here or feel free to email me at [email protected]! I will be more than happy to give you all the details and further testimony!

https://moorestown.fit4mom.com/#/today