1st Trimester

8 weeks pregnant with rash?

So im 8 weeks pregnant with my first and of course everything is scaring the hell out of me!cant stay off google. For the past couple days I've developed a rash on my chest and belly that itches like crazy and seems to he getting worse. Is this normal?

Re: 8 weeks pregnant with rash?

• Beat me to it! Go see a Dr if it's that bad or google it. Like pp says we aren't Drs so we can't help with stuff like this.
  • Loading the player...
  • Quick question, have you eaten any dairy, bread, meat, veggies or drank any water in the past week? Because there's this thing going around.....
  • MRSA has reared its ugly head again
  • Mrsa doesn't typically itch. Usually when it itches there some sort of allergen or irritant causing it. There's also something called pupps that is usually seen later in pregnancy. I'm dealing with the same type of thing and I have an appt on Tuesday with my dermatologist. Check with your doc and good luck!
  • I had a rash with my last pregnancy. It was ok. I only ended up losing one breast. Good luck. Get to a dr quickly.
  • Before I knew I was pregnant, I developed a rash and went to the doctor.  It was shingles.  Your immune system is down during pregnancy and makes you susceptible to colds and other viruses.  If it is shingles, they can put you on an anti-viral to help calm things down.  Go in if it is getting worse.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker<Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker>