1st Trimester

Prenatals! What are you taking??

Hey Ladies! Just wondering what you all take for prenatals? I take these ones from mothers, but for the bottle it's 55 bucks! WHEW! I attached pics!

Mommy to my Angel baby Domenico Anjelo M/C 11 weeks 12/20/2014
C/P 4/15/2015 5 weeks
BFP 6/15 /15 Due: 2/25/16

Re: Prenatals! What are you taking??

• I take vitafusion prenatal gummies that I got at CVS. I don't remember how much I paid in the store but I just googled and saw them online for just $10.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I was taking Jamieson Prenatal before but when I finished that bottle, I just picked up Costco's Kirkland brand. My Dr told me to just grab those ones. I think they were about $9 CAD? 300 pills. Could be wrong about the $9, but they were a great price regardless :)
  • Loading the player...
  • I'm taking a double-pack set that I bought at Walgreens. One bottle is full of regular vitamins, but the other one has pills with extra DHA. It has higher folic acid than some of the other ones I saw.

I can't remember the price, but probably nothing more than $20
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm taking the Vitafusion prenatal gummies. They are really good and it's what all my friends who are mommies took and their kids are perfectly healthy. I also take an iron supplement because even though the gummies have everything you need (including DHA) unfortunately they don't contain iron. So my doctor said those gummies are fine but I need to take iron too so I don't become anemic. I think they are only around $10-$12 :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • I'm taking New Chapter Perfect Pre-Natals. They are amazing. And never make me sick, even on an empty stomach!
  • happylife7happylife7 member
    edited April 2015
    I am taking Melaleuca's prenatal pack! It's a multivitamin, 2 Omega's, 2 calcium, and a probiotic. They are a little pricey but Melaleuca vitamins are Oligo patent (they are more absorbable than other vitamins) 

ETA: edit spelling 

Married: 6.28.14
    TTC #1: 2.1.15
    BFP: 2.23.15 EDD: 11.6.15  

Pregnancy Ticker
  • We have our first appointment on Tuesday to do the blood work and all that good stuff; I will be 6 weeks and 2 days at that point. I am definitely going to ask my doctor what brand to take. There is so much information I need to go through, I'm getting a bit overwhelmed.
  • I'm taking Rainbow prenatal a that you can get from Target and the target brand DHA. I take them at night and never have any trouble with them.
  • I take Nature Made with DHA
  • What ever is on sale.
  • I take Target Brand prenatals and Vita fusion DHA gummies. I bought a giant bottle from Target but didn't realize they didn't have DHA so I bought the gummies to supplement.
  • I'm taking the Vitafusion gummy ones, my doctor prescribed me folic acid to go along with them. So far, they don't make me nauseous. $9/10 at Wal-Mart :)
  • Flintstone complete

Anniversary

• I take new chapter as well. Don't skimp on the vitamins
  • I'm taking one prescribed by my dr. It's cheaper when my INS covers it.