November 2015 Moms
Options

meal plan?

babybxobabybxo member
edited March 2015 in November 2015 Moms
what are you ladies currently eating throughout the day? I've been procrastinating about grocery shopping because I can't seem to come up with a balanced plan to stick to. at first I felt like I was doing really well, but now with more symptoms my protein shakes/bars aren't cutting it for breakfast or lunch anymore. I've always had a hard time with lunch options so I was actually thinking of doing a pb&j with some type of fruit, but any breakfast options I think of makes me feel it's too carby all together! am I thinking too much?

Re: meal plan?

• Options
    Fruit breakfast smoothie has been a god send, its pretty much all I can get down. Lots of grapes... And I've been on a weird homemade egg salad kick.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker 

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Breakfast smoothie with fruit, spinach, and Greek yogurt for breakfast.
    Luna or kind bar for snack
    Lunch is a veggie sandwich or big salad
    Snack is apple with pb or cheese and crackers
    Dinner tonight is a baked potato and green beans because chicken sounds disgusting.
    Dessert is a fruit Popsicle to help with nausea
    Baby Boy born on 1/14/13
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Apple with peanut buttrr and an all naural (not super high in sugar!) granola bar for breakfast
    A handful of nuts or string cheese for a snack
    A sandwhich or salad for lunch
    Dinners are usually something easy as I love cooking from scratch but I am EXHAUSTED. Organic boxed mac n cheese with roasted broccoli and green beans is mild and tasty. So are salads with tomatoes and avocados, baked sweet or russet potatoes or marinated and grilled chicken and vegetable skewers.
  • Options
    I don't know if oatmeal is too carb-y for you, but add some nuts, crazins and brown sugar or cinnamon, and you've got a balanced thing going.
    Married 8/12
    MC 4/15
    BFP 10/10/16

Babysizer Geeky Pregnancy Tracker
  • Options
    Ugh, you all are so well planned out and lucky you have an appetite! Nothing sounds good, ever. My favorite meals now look bland and boring and sound disgusting. I do either oatmeal with some honey, these natural/organic buckwheat toaster waffles with fruit, or a bowl of high fiber cereal for breakfast since I wake up feeling pretty nauseous and find hearty carbs settles my stomach. Then it's a piece of fruit here or there, and a smoothie, a cup of juice, or plain cooked beans the rest of the day!
  • Options
    I'm the same way when it comes to nothing sounding good at all!! I can't even have my normal green smoothies every morning! I've been eating a piece of toast with organic peanut butter and sliced bananas on top. It's the only think that I can keep down. I also have lemons in my water which for some reason make drinking water a lot easier to get down. Green grapes surprisingly I was able to eat and actually enjoy the taste. Try 3-4 leafs of kale, a banana, and some almond milk with a few dates or prunes and mix it up in a blender. This is one of my favorite green smoothies and it's really good and filling. You can even throw in some spinach. Unfortunately I don't crave this right now but can't wait til I can have it again because it has a lot of nutrients and really boosts your energy in the morning
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"