Baby Names

Roxanne/ Roxanna

What do you think? I really like the nn Roxy.

Re: Roxanne/ Roxanna

• 4N6s4N6s member
    Love it!!
  • Prefer Roxanne. Good name.
  • Loading the player...
  • Prefer Roxana. Love the meaning and history behind it.
    Vive Les Frasers
    Related image

Anniversary
  • NMS but I like the NN Roxy also .

• I love the nn Roxy, it's so cute!
    As for the names nms, but I prefer Roxanna. I Love that it's not common at all so it will be a surprise to find out that Roxy is short for Roxanna!
  • Oddly even, I prefer Roxanne, even though I usually prefer names ending in -anna over -anne. Roxy is cute for a small child and it's nice that she will have the full name to fall back on when she outgrows it.
    It's a boy! Born 42 weeks, 2 days.
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • I'm friends with a Roxanne, nn Roxy, so it's got good vibes for me all around, she's a pretty awesome lady! :)
    Diane
    First Timer!
    EDD: 6-13-15
    Me: 34 Hubs: 37

Pregnancy Ticker

imageimage
                                                                    Jean-Luc                                   Unna       

• Roxanna sounds best to me
  • I like the name. I was adopted and my birthmother named me Roxanne but my parents changed it of course. Love Roxi as a NN but I must admit that I can't here the name Roxanne without singing the song. 
    Missed Miscarriage 3/27 D&C 3/29/2012
  • I know an adorable little girl named Roxie/Roxanna. I prefer Roxanna as a long name and Roxie is an adorable Nn.

TTC #1: February 1, 2014
    BFP #1: 2/21/14 EDD: 10/31/14 MMC: discovered 3/31/14 (blighted ovum) D&C: 4/3/14 at 9w6d

BFP #2:12/18/14 EDD: 8/27/14 Beta #1 (16 DPO): 50 Beta #2 (18 DPO): 54 CP: 12/25/14 at 5w0d

Names | Blog | Chart

Formally LisaG09

"Everybody wants to be happy. Nobody wants to feel pain but you can't have a rainbow without the rain."

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"