October 2015 Moms

Cramps and Minor Bleeding

We are scheduled to have our first prenatal appointment tomorrow and when I went in the bathroom after lunch today to pee there was a little blood when I wiped. Naturally, I freaked out! Since then I've just had a brownish discharge with very minimal blood mixed in. My cramps are the same as they were at 4 weeks but am obviously more concerned now since I'll be 11 weeks this Friday. Anyone with similar stories?

Re: Cramps and Minor Bleeding

• I had a little pink spotting when I wiped last week. It was after going to hard at the gym I believe. I called my doctor just to be safe and she told me not to worry unless I started to have cramps worse then period cramps. I was told to rest and elevate my feet. I seem to be fine but am very nervous for my NT scan next week, but I am a worrier. Try to relax:)
  • I'm 13wks 5days. Had the same experience spotting every couple days. Baby was fine everytime. My doc just did a urine culture but no bleeding since then. Just drink water and relax. I know it's better said than done.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"