September 2015 Moms
Options

Labor Day..

edited March 2015 in September 2015 Moms
Any moms due around September 7th heard any Labor Day jokes yet? I heard my 2nd one today... from my BOSS, and i thought to myself.. so it begins. I'm due September 1st, a week before Labor Day and I'm still getting them.

Re: Labor Day..

• Options
    I'm due the fifth and this is the first I've even thought about the connection! Now I want to be a couple days over lol
  • Options
    I'm due on the 7th. I haven't had any jokes yet, but I'm sure they'll come. But coincidently my last baby was due on Thanksgiving. So it seems like I am always due on a holiday.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    On due the 5th and I've heard plenty of them haha they don't bother me
  • Options
    I'm due the 5th and luckily havent heard any jokes about it yet. I'm sure they're coming though!
  • Options
    Lol, never thought of that! Im due on the 13th, im just hoping I'm not early and deliver on the 11th, not a great day in history.
  • Options
    I'm due on the 8th and haven't gotten one yet
  • Options

Lol, never thought of that! Im due on the 13th, im just hoping I'm not early and deliver on the 11th, not a great day in history.

I'm due on the 10th and am worried about the same thing!
  • Options
    I'm due on the 8th, but who knows, labor could start on the 7th! I wasn't thinking about the pun quality of that date until you mentioned it! All I was thinking is that I'm due on the first day of school! (I'm a teacher)
  • Options
    Ha. Due the sixth and never made the connection.
  • Options
    I'm due on the 7th and I've made the joke. Haha.
  • Options
    I'm due on the 5thbut haven't heard any jokes yet.
  • Options
    Due on the 4th. I just hope my doctor is in town :(
  • Options
    Due on the 5th, no jokes yet, but I have thought of this! Hopefully I'm not late though!

SYDNEY(26) DH(27) MARRIED - 10.9.09

DS RHETT 2.12.12

TENLEY REESE DUE 9.5.15 

• Options
    I'm due the 7th and my mom immediately told me it was labor day. Kind of funny because my birthday is Sept 2nd and my mom was in labor with me on labor day the year I was born. Might be kinda funny if I end up repeating that though I haven't made it to my due date with the other 3 so who knows (37wks, 39.3wks and 39.6wks)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    Haaaa I'm due on the 6th. Hadn't even thought of it! I was just telling someone yesterday my due date and they said their son's Bday was Sept 7th. I said "oh that's Labor Day maybe I'll be late". Still nothin haha
  • Options
    Loll!!!! Omg that's so funny. I'm due September 7th but never made the connection.. That's pretty funny :))
  • Options
    I'm due on the 7th. I think it's hilarious that its Labor Day. My husband doesn't find it funny. He said I won't be laughing if I'm not in labor. But baby #2 came day before due date so maybe I will be.
  • Options
    I'm due the 9th and have heard that joke a TON already!! Lol.
  • Options
    ash102211ash102211 member
    edited April 2015
    I'm due on the 7th (labor day). I havnt heard any jokes but that's how I broke the news to my parents..I asked them what they would be doing on labor day..they said they weren't sure why what are you doing..I said oh you know probably be in labor!
  • Options
    kjs08kjs08 member
    I'm due the 3rd and haven't heard anything yet. I'm sure the wise cracks will come eventually
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I'm due the 8th and hadn't had the connection yet.
  • Options
    I'm due Sept 5th and I haven't heard any jokes yet.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"