November 2015 Moms

anyone take singulair for asthma?

Was prescribed singulair for my asthma now been on anything but my inhalers. Wondering if it's safe and helps? BTW this would be baby#3

Re: anyone take singulair for asthma?

• Yes I'm on it. Breathing and baby getting enough oxygen is the most important.
  • Check with your physician, but I've been on lots of asthma meds on and off, and had them with my previous pregnancy. My baby girl came out perfectly healthy. Most asthma meds and asthma steroids are perfectly safe, just double check with your OB. Your oxygen is also the baby's, so make sure you have a regimen that works for the two of you.
    Married 5-24-2008;
    BFP 4-19-11. Ezri Ana born on due date, Dec 30 2011!
    My Ovulation Chart 
    BFP 10-05-2014; MMC 11-15-2014.
    BFP 02-17-2015
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes that is very true.
    This is actually my first time prescribed it I only have been on inhalers. Would you say it helps? I'm kinda clueless what it's supposed to do? Lol with my other two pregnancies I was healthy this 3rd time around asthma
  • Thank you. Yes I will definitely ask in tomorrow visit. That's a relief to hear because this astma meds all new to me plus 3rd pregnancy makes it feel like my first but good to hear all was well with your daughter
  • They took me off singular until after 1st trimester..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"