Miscarriage/Pregnancy Loss

2 miscarriages (living children mentioned)

Here's my story, I currently have 3 perfectly healthy children with absolutely no complications with their pregnancies or births. They are 5, 4 and 2 years old. My husband I got pregnant in January 2015 for it to end in a miscarriage on Febuary 18th at 7 weeks. My OB told me that since I had a natural miscarriage it would be okay to start trying again. I had a BFP on March 20th. I went in for a beta check on March 23 and my HCG level was 45, so I went again yesterday and it was only 58 :(. Immediately after that phone call I started with brown discharge ( sorry TMI) which is exactly how my last miscarriage started and since my levels only increased by 13 in a week, it's most likely not a viable pregnancy. This has been an extremely rough 2 months for my husband and I. So basically my question is, has anyone has perfectly normal pregnancy followed by multiple miscarriages and were able to have a normal pregnancy again. I am totally grateful for my 3 children, but I still can't shake the feeling that I lost 2 :(. I don't know what to do...

Re: 2 miscarriages (living children mentioned)

• 4N6s4N6s member
    I'm so sorry for your losses.
    I don't have any advice.
  • MsVoxMsVox member
    It's been 7 weeks now since we heard during our 9w ultrasound the baby had no heartbeat and had stopped growing. This was our first pregnancy (though I experienced what in hindsight most likely was a chemical pregnancy in June '14) after ttc for 15 months. Loosing the baby shook me to the core and made me question a lot of things. When talking to others about this several friends and even a couple of people I really hardly knew ended up sharing their own story and it surprised me (and made me sad) to know how many women go through miscarriages but how little we all talk about this. It has been a relief to hear though that many of them had completely normal pregnancies and perfectly health babies after one or even after multiple miscarriages (also miscarriages in between giving birth to other children). I have to remind myself; if they could, then so will I, right? *hugs* So sorry for what you're going through, hang in there!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"